As what already posted on patch list, sadly that this dungeon is
not for around 8m-8.5m below (the tcp is just my assumption, it means that the ideal participator is decent mid-end gear player just like Moe said) which is this dungeon is quite exclusive. Too bad for those who are still on build.
I run with 8.9m (almost 9m) mirae and still having quite trouble (or im just suck) though i can finish for around 4-5 min (stage 10 clear).
So this update is actually.. yeah, exclusive for the ones who is still looking for additional dmg but not for the ones who is still on build (their built is not complete yet or just complete the current busan + BB set but not optimum).
After playing for the first time, i was thinking that..
1. I am having around 80% def on mirae and a bit troubled in managing hp and also nuking dmg at the same time (or maybe it is just me ). So i tried using my 8.4m soma for testing (def 99+%) and feels like my soma is supposed to be more bulkier (just like my usual play and also can heal, it is not about dmg) but in this dg that def is not really useful. Soma is also can be considered as wasting a lot of MP but that is fixed with her healing skill. While on this dg, i was like spamming a lot healing skill while the cd is not fast. spamming HP pot and capsules is just like a temporary solution. I dont have any additional skill slot except for my 6m yuri (im not gonna do those 30 mins thing again ever) and i cant keep opening the inventory since it keeps hindering my vision. Summary this dg sure is "nightmare" where being bulky is not really the answer and the right choice is about piloting and yeah.. damage. The dmg is quite hurt. What character you are using is also have their own disadvantage on this dg my soma is always died on stage 7 lol
2. Where is cuckoo birdie for warehouse?? my invent is always full
3. The stage 8, there is 2 gremo and spawning many wall while sometime when you can jump from the blue circle but in reality sometime cannot jump really high (got hit by the wall, get stuck on ground and dead)? really duh.. Maybe BB raids are good example. Take v2 for instance where derma, musca and syrphid spawned. Unless player bug them out, they will come one by one to dmg the player. But in this gremo, they spawns (at the same time) the hard-to-evade walls everywhere even blocking all the way out unlike the usual gremo (you can evade while i-frame and fc is rendered useless but sometime you cant evade then get stuck on the ground and eventually died. that is annoying ).
4. No guide? I wish for an official guide (more like introduction, pna listing and can be a bit recommendation)
5. Debuff HP reduction over time is quite unnecessary to be added for me since the monsters and traps are already hurt quite a lot.
6. Or maybe, reduce a bit the dmg for traps. There are a lot of them and also annoying, but what is more annoying that when your chara doesn't have many i-frame then the traps (laser thingy) hits you a lot like raining from the sky. there will be holes on the body . I just died using soma while the red laser (from BB raid) suddenly popped out of no where (that laser, even on raid is hurt you see. Then added with hp-reduction stuff and quite scary-damage monster).
7. Stage 7 (as once stated) is also annoying because you have to evade with i-frame while nuking dmg and sadly that you are out of i-frame and dead. That is why there is stunt thingy. thanks naddic, this is my first thanks.😢
8. Bears... So many bears lol
For now that is what is on my mind (mostly it is from my pov) and im not a player who can count dmg per sec or something technical like that (i dont really care ). At the same time i can't say that this apply to everyone since everyone is having different circumstance, such as their tcp is like 9m++ or they are really pro at piloting.
For overall summary, this dungeon is having a bit too much dmg to some player, a flood of bear 😆 and decent mechanism. From 1 to 10, i give this dungeon update for 6. I like 12-man raid better lol. i dont really speak english sowwy :3