Gasp

Advanced Phase Fiber- again....

Ok, so on my last post on this subject I asked how can I get those without crafting it with tokens.
I got an answer saying I should upgrade a 1* costume piece and then dismantle it, and by that getting the Advanced Phase Fiber I needed.
but now I got into another problem. I run out of the Common Phase FIber; the one used to upgrade the 1* costume piece....
How do I get more Common Phase Fiber? qAq
if there is more than one way you know about please type it all.
thank you for reading~ 
תמונה קשורה

The only alternatives apart from dismantling costumes I'm aware of are:
Complete the daily mission *Union watch* to get a lucky token (2 tokens = 5 phase fibers)
Do some special dungeons to get phase fibers
or create a new character and start doing the quests from the bunny girl, specifically the one where she sends you to the training program of each area.

*Edit: tiamat sides also drops phase fibers

Edited by Galileo

oh thank you guys, I should have figured I could dismantle the 1* costume to get it...
and now to the final question....what dungeon is best to farm some usuless accesories? owo

Besides your dailies, as people said. If you really need those fibers asap, you can level a new character and get 70 green fibers for free, takes around 1h30.

Edited by AllInOne

On 3/4/2017 at 6:08 AM, AllInOne said:

Besides your dailies, as people said. If you really need those fibers asap, you can level a new character and get 70 green fibers for free, takes around 1h30.

but they arent tradeble lol how yew get those fibres from 1 character to the next??

5 minutes ago, DivineKyuubi said:

but they arent tradeble lol how yew get those fibres from 1 character to the next??

You can use that one character to upgrade any random stuff to 2* at first. 

What i would do afterwards is seal the 2* outfit, and send it to the character who needs the fibers through the shared bank... although then theres the problem of getting warranty seals. >->

On 3/21/2017 at 10:32 AM, GenosiderSyo said:

You can use that one character to upgrade any random stuff to 2* at first. 

What i would do afterwards is seal the 2* outfit, and send it to the character who needs the fibers through the shared bank... although then theres the problem of getting warranty seals. >->

yep thats where the problem is <.<

Edited by DivineKyuubi
cuz i can '- '

take this as a note. normal item(thing you can craf thought lucky token) when dismantle only give you 2 phase common fiber. with boss wp is 5. with PG boss drop is 30 same goes with IM cos.with 2* costume is 30 advanced fiber on IM,boss WP,normal cos. PG boss drop is 40 :excited: