Emi

Byebye, Closers

I joined Code back in 2017, I had been keeping up with Closers for a while for it had always caught my attention.

When I heard of a private sever being released, you could imagine how ecstatic I was.

While I hopped between Void Elsword & Code for a bit, seeing as I really didn't have any friends to play Code with.

I still enjoyed the game so much & continued to play.

A few months into playing Code, I met @[FO] Chulsoo & we hit it off right away.

At first I thought he was a little weird & awkward but I started to really enjoy logging on every day & spending time with him.

Now, for those of you who are uncomfortable about sappy stories or it makes you cringe, I advise to probably just skip this forum post as a whole..

Anyways, 

Around this time I struggled a lot with stuff happening in my personal life, I felt lost, sad & alone. The only thing that brought me any sense of escape or happiness was logging onto this game & being alongside him.

The nerd even told me the same day he met me he liked me.. embarrassing right. (I'm just teasing) & after a couple months of talking, I realized I liked him too.

Now online relationships as a whole are kind of.. cringy & weird to me but something about him, felt different & I felt like If I didn't pursue it, I'd regret it.

A year passed & we finally decided on meeting in person, this awkward, nerdy & goofy guy, flied his ass across the country to come see me.

& I'll never forget it.

& I won't forget all the times spent.

Who would have thought a small silly game like this, would have changed my life so drastically & given me one of the happiest moments of my life.

I want to say thank you to him & everyone I have met along the way.

@Anon & his brother Xenon who's forum idk for whatever reason, @Shelb @Mir @Tyler @Disturb

I want to thank you for always being here for me as well, you're lovely people & mean the world to me.

We've shared & created so many memories & I could never forget them.

I hope you all continue to support the staff alongside the server & it's community. I'll always have a soft spot for this game but it's no longer bringing me the joy it once did.

To anyone else I have met along the way, thank you as well.

Everyone stay safe out there & take care of yourselves!

If you made it this far in my post, god bless you. LOL

Ciao for now.

uNYQBVv.gif

Edited by Emi

i love you emi, maybe we can find other games to play w/ eachother-

i mean--- if you'd like.

but stay safe, you have my socials and you're always free to hit me up. ❤️ 

Just now, Shelb said:

i love you emi, maybe we can find other games to play w/ eachother-

i mean--- if you'd like.

but stay safe, you have my socials and you're always free to hit me up. ❤️ 

Of course sweet pea ♥

1 minute ago, Emi said:

Of course sweet pea ♥

maybe one day we'll play ffxiv together LOL

anyways, i won't clog up this thread w/ my nonsense

4 hours ago, Shelb said:

maybe one day we'll play ffxiv together LOL

anyways, i won't clog up this thread w/ my nonsense

Definitely will one day! I mean it's a farewell to Closers, not the internet or games as a whole. ;) 

4 hours ago, Disturb said:

it was a pleasure meeting you emi

much love and i wish you the best ❤️

likewise, Adrian! ♥

Hey Emi ! It sucks to see you go. Even if you're leaving, at least you made many great memories, friends and of course had fun in the game while it lasted. I'm sorry that we barely spoke though- I'm not so good at conversations... l o l nonetheless, please be safe out there and I wish you have a great life moving forward & with a new chapter awakening!

-Love, Miia :happyLev:

Edited by Miia
Typos are nice !

31 minutes ago, Miia said:

Hey Emi ! It sucks to see you go. Even if you're leaving, at least you made many great memories, friends and of course had fun in the game while it lasted. I'm sorry that we barely spoke though- I'm not so good at conversations... l o l nonetheless, please be safe out there and I wish you have a great life moving forward & with a new chapter awakening!

-Love, Miia :happyLev:

Thank you sweetheart, that means a lot! no worries, I'm bad with conversations too. Take care as well!

It's always sad to see a community member go:baisad:

I hope you find success and fun in whatever your future holds for you and just know your always welcome back if circumstances change :yeah:

Thank you for playing our game and being an active part of the community ❤️

tbh i barely talk  to forum but when i saw Emi doing this, why i feel so brokenhearted.. :cry: may the god bless you there Emi.... i'd love to see you  around back then at 2019 when i came back to the game.. it sad to be say. goodluck for whats next you do !! godbless you!.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:01 AM, Emi said:

Damn, even though the time I spent with all of you were very short, I enjoyed every second of it. IT is sad to see one of the brightest stars of CC leave the game but good luck on your future endeavours!

8 hours ago, Bossun said:

Damn, even though the time I spent with all of you were very short, I enjoyed every second of it. IT is sad to see one of the brightest stars of CC leave the game but good luck on your future endeavours!

Thank you Boss, you were always so kind! I enjoyed every second too ♥

On 11/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Est said:

tbh i barely talk  to forum but when i saw Emi doing this, why i feel so brokenhearted.. :cry: may the god bless you there Emi.... i'd love to see you  around back then at 2019 when i came back to the game.. it sad to be say. goodluck for whats next you do !! godbless you!.

Thank you sweet pea! maybe one day but I can't promise anything. Take care of yourself ♥