Sign in to follow this  
Fumbi

CW.EXE Application Error (0xc0000604) :^(

Uh, since we cannot diagnose launcher (I think it doesn't work at least) because of bug, I don't think I can't help you out right now
Since you have to delete XIGNCode folder and diagnose launcher

On 11/20/2020 at 6:44 PM, Icarus said:

Add the entire CODE: Closers folder to your antivirus/firewall's exceptions list.

how2do that?

help pls

Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel elements > Windows Firewall.
There should be an option called "Allow applications and functions to access through the windows firewall". You'll get a list of programs which you can set in the firewall.  If you don't see Closers on the list (CW.EXE and CCPatcher.EXE to be exact) add them.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:35 PM, Ykhar said:

Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel elements > Windows Firewall.
There should be an option called "Allow applications and functions to access through the windows firewall". You'll get a list of programs which you can set in the firewall.  If you don't see Closers on the list (CW.EXE and CCPatcher.EXE to be exact) add them.

tried unless you could msg me on disc to be sure i did right

v.v day: ...idek of trying to play game

20 hours ago, Fumbi said:

v.v day: ...idek of trying to play game

Please do not double/triple/etc. post, as it is considered post farming and may lead to a warning point. Instead, edit your original reply with what you wanted to add.

On 11/24/2020 at 4:47 AM, Harpy said:

What OS are you running? I'd imagine windows 10 correct?

is windows 10 but ive tried every option given on forums tbh idk what i could be doing wrong at this point its fine thank you for your attempt to help

On 11/27/2020 at 5:42 PM, Fumbi said:

is windows 10 but ive tried every option given on forums tbh idk what i could be doing wrong at this point its fine thank you for your attempt to help

Well either way, threads from window's forums may help solve the problem as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/windows-10-the-application-was-unable-to-start/0589825b-7821-45e9-9e6c-d2b554bf17dc