Azuritea

Dumb question :(

Hi ! im new on closers ! :(

Im sorry for this question but i see the list of channel and i saw a lot of ch !

and my question is which channel is the most populated i have saw 2 people or 3 in ch7 :(( thanks and im sorry

it's okay! There's no such thing as a dumb question - especially when it comes to closers.
Honestly, from what I'm aware of, I don't move around from channel to channel much but if you look at the network chat (the chat where people are buying, selling or trading items) you can tell that allot are coming from 1 through 7. Also, keep in mind allot of people are not online during this time due to reset being past many hours ago. When reset hits, lots of players jump online. Unfortunately for me, reset happens at 10pm. So im online throughout the day where not many are online

tysm  ! Q.Q

3 hours ago, Miia said:

it's okay! There's no such thing as a dumb question - especially when it comes to closers.
Honestly, from what I'm aware of, I don't move around from channel to channel much but if you look at the network chat (the chat where people are buying, selling or trading items) you can tell that allot are coming from 1 through 7. Also, keep in mind allot of people are not online during this time due to reset being past many hours ago. When reset hits, lots of players jump online. Unfortunately for me, reset happens at 10pm. So im online throughout the day where not many are online

what do you mean abt reset? :o

6 hours ago, Azuritea said:

what do you mean abt reset? :o

so for closers, when you reach higher level, you will have to run certain dungeons with an entry limit on them. You will have to wait for a daily reset (which i think its 4am server time) for the runs to reset to go in again the next day!

unknown.png