Seoul Rain

Who are the top characters in PVE?

So I've been playing Harpy since she was released on this server, not that much in a rush to level her, but it's going okay. I've kinda been drifting away from her for some reason though. Her Playstyle is Nice and all, but she doesn't feel that fun to me when it comes to PVE, She's pretty strong though.

But with that being said, What characters are really useful/great to use in PVE? I know Levia is a nice character to use in PVE because I see so many people praise her all the time lol, but other than her, are there any others? Is there a Character Tier List or something that I can look at? Thanks in Advance :love:

Everyone is good at PVE it's just that it depends on how the person can use the character. But even if I use Seulbi and Main J, I can say Tein is useful or great in PVE. J is so-so because you have to keep up with his HP and make sure it doesn't get drained to the point you'll die.

I'm too tired to put it all in text so just try who you are comfy with

Tier list is useless  :depressed: someone can say J is so poor at PVE, but you will see people soloing raids with J so you can't say he's a trash either.

Edited by Haruto

It honestly just depends on who you have fun with?? I also like Harpy but her pve was kinda boring for me

i think everyone is fine though!!

TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA

4 minutes ago, Setsuko said:

TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA

TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA x2

9 minutes ago, Robin said:

What about Best Mob Control? O.o Like, AoE.

Easily Seulbi. Suction on a ton of skills, psychic satellite into gravity field/electronic storm to destroy an entire group of mobs.

Satellite fall/Rail Cannon will wipe mobs.

Levia has a lot of AoE but it's not as versatile as Seulbi.

Edited by ʅʕOfishalʔʃ MonoNaste

I enjoy playing Harpy.
Harpy has useful buffs - four cards and draw. Also she got nice gathering skills, you can finish your enemy fast.
Other than that... You should give a try to Tein and Seulbi. They're true pve classes. Or wait for Tina~

Tina for solo play, Misteltein for party play.

6 hours ago, Haruto said:

someone can say J is so poor at PVE, but you will see people soloing raids with J so you can't say he's a trash either.

That's because J specializes in beating the hell out of big things but not so much groups of smaller things. However saying J is low tier in PVE because of poor AoE when AoE is basically worthless in raids, aka the only parts that really matter at this point, is pretty stupid.

Case in point: Seulbi has always been the uncontested queen of AoE, but after Nata got SC and moved up, she became the weakest character until the revamp she just got on KR last month because she lacked damage output against bosses unless she outgeared the stages and could use her FMs to nuke them instantly.

6 hours ago, Toumasitokun said:

TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA x2

TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA

Tina will be the best if she come. Right now, i think.. Seulbi, Nata, Tein and Yuri

Depending on what type of a character you want to play. Harpy is kinda of an acrobat flying and kicking around. If you prefer fancy skill sets chara then she's isn't your character then = )

22 hours ago, Endgame said:
On 3/10/2017 at 8:52 AM, Haruto said:

Tier list is useless  :depressed: someone can say J is so poor at PVE, but you will see people soloing raids with J so you can't say he's a trash either.

That's because J specializes in beating the hell out of big things but not so much groups of smaller things. However saying J is low tier in PVE because of poor AoE when AoE is basically worthless in raids, aka the only parts that really matter at this point, is pretty stupid.

For me, J isn't a AoE Nuke but an AoE Vacuum or Pull and Push Mob Control. Since he lack AoE Nuke, the makers of the game make him like that to compensate to the things he lacks.
I'm not arguing to anyone here. But just pointing out what's my opinion. :) 

Yuri, because she says "bang!"

All chars have their ways to be great. I like to test them out and play for fun, at least in this game it's useful to have many characters :D

On 3/9/2017 at 5:11 PM, Toumasitokun said:

TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA x3 <3

7 minutes ago, DivineKyuubi said:

TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA TINA x3 <3

Do not necro threads or spam, otherwise it may result in a warning point.

Lock acquired!