Seha Lee PvE Help

I've recently started playing this awesome game in this fantastic Server, I'm at Lv.64 as Seha Lee right now and I'm having a little bit of a struggle against the monster in my Dungeons, especially Bosses (International Airport), I'm taking quite the time in clearing them, which might be normal but I feel like I need some kind of power boost, don't know if it's my general Equipment (I can say it's not the best) or if I'm lacking something.

If someone can suggest me Equipment and how to get it, or has any other recommendation, feel free to do so.

Thanks a lot! xD

16 minutes ago, MasterSheiz said:

I've recently started playing this awesome game in this fantastic Server, I'm at Lv.64 as Seha Lee right now and I'm having a little bit of a struggle against the monster in my Dungeons, especially Bosses (International Airport), I'm taking quite the time in clearing them, which might be normal but I feel like I need some kind of power boost, don't know if it's my general Equipment (I can say it's not the best) or if I'm lacking something.

If someone can suggest me Equipment and how to get it, or has any other recommendation, feel free to do so.

Thanks a lot! xD

Cookie has a guide for seha. 

26 minutes ago, MasterSheiz said:

Thanks a lot! xD

ill just note this now

For gear you should, try going for PG gear, since its our "end game" gear atm, beisdes tiamat, which youre not ready for(no offense), later on after you gear yourself with pg gear go for LBK golem sword and golem boosters, theyll help alot in tiamat to help you advance there.

IMO get this first:

PG Hammer/Sword(i prefer hammer)

Sign pursuit 3/3(ring,booster,engine)

perfect strike booster

training program card(gives 15% phy when upgraded)

Sign Inb 3/3 ring,doll, necklace

and no eyes doll

this is IMO for what you should be getting to gear yourself.

Edited by Kurious
4 hours ago, MasterSheiz said:

I see, but this PG Gear drops in any Dungeon or are they in specific levels of PG, or you have to Craft them? 9_9

you can either get the lvl 65 pg weps and accs as drops or you can craft them, but it costs a bit for a new player.

22 hours ago, Kurious said:

ill just note this now

For gear you should, try going for PG gear, since its our "end game" gear atm, beisdes tiamat, which youre not ready for(no offense), later on after you gear yourself with pg gear go for LBK golem sword and golem boosters, theyll help alot in tiamat to help you advance there.

IMO get this first:

PG Hammer/Sword(i prefer hammer)

Sign pursuit 3/3(ring,booster,engine)

perfect strike booster

training program card(gives 15% phy when upgraded)

Sign Inb 3/3 ring,doll, necklace

and no eyes doll

this is IMO for what you should be getting to gear yourself.

having PG as "end game" gear is quite not true

im running with BC here(lvl 65 LBK weapon at 14k raw), if you're looking for more suitable and more attainable gear here's what i suggest as a main seha

+13 LBK lvl 65(pretty easy to get)

Sign pursuit 3/3(mod and 2 shields)

temp incubus 3/3

perfect strike engine

perfect blaze booster

kirito card(obtainable at g tower training program)

tunes and upgrades are a thing here and it'll take you time(like alot of time) so dont force yourself on getting a +13 LBK weapon(tho +12 is suggested)

get atleast 60% aerial / crit aerial damage

Edited by 2Dk
2 minutes ago, Kurious said:

Meh, i always kind of called it (pre)end game gear or close to "end game gear", for most of the time but i guess im wrong on that part lol.

im not really saying that you're wrong, tbh im just giving him other options lol

EDITED: or you can say suggestion(you can always grab golem sword at rainy rest)

Edited by 2Dk
41 minutes ago, MasterSheiz said:

-snip-

As kiri stated you can get the kiri card from just doing the program quest there from G tower program  then you need 10 white bug lumps from to upgrade to gain the 15% phy/mgc so basically 5 runs since it gives 2 white bug lumps ea run.

If youre not able, to get Golem sword(i can run with you if you want me to get a golem sword), you could use pre-LBK cutclass sword or the hammer for a "temp wep" til you get a stronger one (i call it pre- LBK  im not sure what the community here calls it) 

since im still adapting to seha, you should prob go for kiris build tbh, im not even sure my build is even good atm.

rest of the stuff, we said is mostly from PG if you need help running PG 10 or something lemme know.

unknown.png

here's my current gear atm

Golem sword +13

Early strike engine

Perfect blazed booster

Jester 3/3 (1 mod 2 shields)

Temp incubus

kirito card

as suggestions on gearing you can always start on your sign pursuit 3/3, then your 2 mods early strike engine and blazed booster then go for incubus

after those replace your sign pursuit with your jester 3/3, for weapon, its either stick with LBK lvl 65 sword(which what i actually did)

Get PG sword / hammer or aim for golem sword 

EDIT: Aerial damage's at 63% , crit aerial damage's at 79%

Edited by 2Dk
13 minutes ago, 2Dk said:

unknown.png

Golem sword +13

Early strike engine

Perfect blazed booster

Temp incubus

kirito card

as suggestions on gearing you can always start on your sign pursuit 3/3, then your 2 mods early strike engine and blazed booster then go for incubus

after those replace your sign pursuit with your jester 3/3, for weapon, its either stick with LBK lvl 65 sword(which what i actually did)

What type of reciver would you recommend, friendss been telling me get Early jester reciver but I'm not sure if that would benefit .

2 minutes ago, StormYuki said:

What type of reciver would you recommend, friendss been telling me get Early jester reciver but I'm not sure if that would benefit .

jester aerial , tho im using the jester chase cause Crit damage

40 minutes ago, 2Dk said:

unknown.png

Golem sword +13

Early strike engine

Perfect blazed booster

Temp incubus

kirito card

One question! how did you get that costume?!

On 4/5/2017 at 8:22 AM, MasterSheiz said:

-snip- 

there is one for community but i dont even know the link lol

you might as well just use something else, or create another char : /

Edited by Kurious
5 hours ago, MasterSheiz said:

Yeah, yesterday I got to Lv.70 so I'm ready to grind Equipment. If I see you online I'll notify you so we can do a Party, I'll probably be connected between 11:00 p.m. ~ 6:00 a.m. (Server Time).

:good:

whats server time again, im EST. x.x

by the time you read this post it was 2:41 est.

Edited by Kurious