Alluidh

Oficially quiting

Since yesterday when my last folk that i played with decided to quit due  no content. I have no choice to go too moving to the official server. Sayonara

It's unfortunate to see you leave. Hopefully your stay in the officials will be an enjoyable experience. I also hope you may consider a return when CODE: Closers has more content and development.

It's understandable that you are quitting. Code:Closers is still new server and we don't have much content. But I'm sure we will get everything anytime soon. Anyway.... Goodbye and have fun on officials!

It is pretty boring here.......... Week 3 with no Info on an update or anything.. I kinda regret wasting $20 2 days ago. It could have went to another game. but Have fun on what ever else that you play >__<

well actually the official don't have that much contents either... we pretty much farming everyday

Edited by Setsuko

2 hours ago, Setsuko said:

well actually the official don't have that much contents either... we pretty much farming everyday

Well i was playing on a official till code was released  but i had much more fun on official since events and choices to do but now on CODE you cant do PG because you need amplified and they are not droping at all coz of those NEW warp fragments and its frustrating to progress no wonder if a new player quits right away. Its bothering me coz this is the first international server which i dont need to use my knowledge of foreign language.  But i dont have a another choice  since i am limited to do only tiamat sides every god damn day and solo coz all of my friends quit because of that amplified issue. We dont have any info about whats coming and we are getting the same answer every time  no ETA so i have no other choice. I kinda regret the money i threw in CODE now. I will rather play with my Korean friends now  i guess. >.< I am really sorry to leave but i have no choice even i could join a differnt circle like i did but i dont like to read all teh messages like how i suck so. I wont support this sever again sorry

51 minutes ago, Akuma said:

I am really sorry to leave but i have no choice even i could join a differnt circle like i did but i dont like to read all teh messages like how i suck so

doesn't sound like you joined the right circle if all they do is tell you that you're bad. 

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

doesn't sound like you joined the right circle if all they do is tell you that you're bad. 

Actually i joined 2 and all the people in the comunity were like this so i lost hope created my own one with 10 friends and all of them ended up quiting so i lost hope NORMAL people exist in this game ( No offense to anyone- Just my experience)

Just now, Akuma said:

Actually i joined 2 and all the people in the comunity were like this so i lost hope created my own one with 10 friends and all of them ended up quiting so i lost hope NORMAL people exist in this game ( No offense to anyone- Just my experience)

You could try joining my circle, [Ambition], we run PG/Tiamat/Abyss daily and we welcome people who want to learn how to run all those things. But if you aren't up for another try at this community, I wish you  the best of luck in official servers.

Maybe in the future if things change in here. If we get more intel whats coming and when its coming coz the current state of the server isnt good they are asking for patience but before violet went on asked players how they were and stuff but now nothing just some crappy screenshots and signature events i am sorry if i offend them but thats not how u run a game if everyone can participate.

9 minutes ago, Akuma said:

Maybe in the future if things change in here. If we get more intel whats coming and when its coming coz the current state of the server isnt good they are asking for patience but before violet went on asked players how they were and stuff but now nothing just some crappy screenshots and signature events i am sorry if i offend them but thats not how u run a game if everyone can participate.

That's what I've been trying to tell the Community lol, not like Desperately telling them, but like throwing in little statements here and there. because who wants to be left in the middle of a jungle with no guidance or direction .-.' ... The lack of info is a little to much for me. which made me realize from now on, not to spend money on here unless there is actually something on here worth spending on.

Edited by Robin

1 hour ago, Robin said:

That's what I've been trying to tell the Community lol, not like Desperately telling them, but like throwing in little statements here and there. because who wants to be left in the middle of a jungle with no guidance or direction .-.' ... The lack of info is a little to much for me. which made me realize from now on, not to spend money on here unless there is actually something on here worth spending on.

I feel ya i kinda regret 40 $ i spend here >.< 

6 hours ago, Robin said:

The problem with telling the community what may be coming is that bugs may-- and can-- arise. We may state that we are working on A and B, but a bug suddenly appears that we don't know how to fix, so we have to cancel A and B. It would cause a lot of stress for the community, because they would feel like they were promised something and the promise was not fulfilled, so it is best to not say it at all unless we are absolutely sure we will be able to send out the update smoothly.

As for Agent Akuma, it is sad to see you go. You are always welcome back here and I wish you well in the official servers!

17 minutes ago, Icarus said:

The problem with telling the community what may be coming is that bugs may-- and can-- arise. We may state that we are working on A and B, but a bug suddenly appears that we don't know how to fix, so we have to cancel A and B. It would cause a lot of stress for the community, because they would feel like they were promised something and the promise was not fulfilled, so it is best to not say it at all unless we are absolutely sure we will be able to send out the update smoothly.

As for Agent Akuma, it is sad to see you go. You are always welcome back here and I wish you well in the official servers!

I'm not sure what A and B are, but Oh....... Well, when you put it that way, I fully understand. I just needed some type of info as to why we weren't being informed on anything, but thank you for clearing that up :$

2 minutes ago, Robin said:

I'm not sure what A and B are, but Oh....... Well, when you put it that way, I fully understand. I just needed some type of info as to why we weren't being informed on anything, but thank you for clearing that up :$

A and B are just placeholder names. So, for example, you could replace A with something like "Cybernetic Set".

You're welcome for clearing it up! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask me.