Halo

[0x12 - Invasion on Gangnam!] Discussion Broadcast

2 minutes ago, Weissman said:

btw...just 3craft material per dg ..in my opinion is tooooooo low

Its not just 3 i got 20 out of 5 runs sometimes it drops more  then 3 i got 5 once

Just now, Natorious said:

Its not just 3 i got 20 out of 5 runs sometimes it drops more  then 3 i got 5 once

yep,just noticed xD

13 minutes ago, Violet said:

-snip-

on top of that, BMW(Black majestic wings) are no longer obtainable either through gacha or is this the same situation with the BoD?

1 minute ago, StormYuki said:

on top of that, BMW(Black majestic wings) are no longer obtainable either through gacha or is this the same situation with the BoD?

It is the same and it will be adressed ASAP.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please do note we are unable to provide an exact estimate when this may take place.

also this dg event is so hard with a no lvl 70 geared char . :cry:

and this should be for lvl 50 and more? xD

in my opinion the difficult should be lowered

took me a lot to do it with my lvl 62 (+12 core lvl 62) nata , also a lot of pils :v

Edited by Weissman

about dungeon event....
mhm... its too very hard from level 50..
its like for lvl 65-70 only with geared too ofc.

ye.. the difficult should be lowered, or custom /level.
cause its "event"

3 minutes ago, palacon said:

about dungeon event....
mhm... its too very hard from level 50..
its like for lvl 65-70 only with geared too ofc.

ye.. the difficult should be lowered, or custom /level.
cause its "event"

perfectly agree with you

we can't enjoy it like this ,with low level char

i can only do it with my harpy

maybe let playersdo a group for it and not just in solo, and lower the difficult

Edited by Weissman

9 minutes ago, Mavis said:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS DUNGEON WTF

Its solo, nobody can help you but yourself sadly ;-;

6 minutes ago, Mavis said:

i want to cry

I know how you feel. This event is honestly terrible for newcomers which CODE needs more of honestly. Hopefully they can come out with some kind of a fix or new event later on for newcomers to also have a chance to try out the event.

I was honestly thinking making there be more difficulties, a easy one for level's 10-40 featuring a much less difficult Irina to fight and then a hardone for level's 50-65, then a very hard one for level's 66-70 one. Ofc she still has the same patterens but much less HP, attack and possibly defense too although im not sure they can alter these stats... This gives everyone the chance to participate and also enjoy the rewards as well. Although, this is only an idea that I had in mind that I thought I would share.

Edited by Densgirl

Hello Agents!

This dungeon was designed for 60+ players not 50+ we just lowered the level requirement as we found 60-65 being easy still and we wanted as many people as possible to try the event out. Maybe this was a bad call and for that we do apologize.

We have many many ideas for this sort of stuff. It's mainly there to test the water and provide a new feel to the game. We don't want to be constantly providing just Vanilla content that is just boring!

Difficulties were discussed during the design part and on average our active players are all 60+ so we thought it'd be better to give something for those who have stuck with us and give those lower levels a bigger reason to stay and focus on more goals.

I will provide all the feedback to our developers one of them specifically has really enjoyed doing this so I am sure he will be thrilled to know people enjoy his work.

I can discuss with them on possibly adding an easier difficulty and maybe even a harder one as well as I've heard some people are breezing it.

I do not believe the crafting cap was intended so this can be resolved on Monday just keep saving up your materials!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

So if the crafting cap wasn't intended, does this mean you can pretty much get enough SP book for max all your skills? Wouldn't this be extremely unfair for the new players later, or even the later characters to even compete with the old characters.

10 minutes ago, Satou said:

So if the crafting cap wasn't intended, does this mean you can pretty much get enough SP book for max all your skills? Wouldn't this be extremely unfair for the new players later, or even the later characters to even compete with the old characters.

I would assume the SP book would be a recurring reward for every custom event in the future as to not make it unfair to people who weren't around.

I still feel SP books should have a cap at least (per character crafting?). We can share the mats anyway.
Do skill books even have an innate limit for a character? It's a little insane to be able to use as much skill books as you like.

Anyone else got dc'd when they tried upgrading the eyes? (the red-orange one, forgot the name lol)

Edited by cruzerblade1029

I really like this new addition. I even tried it on my level 52 Seha with BoD and crafted gear from school and did it just fine. With only 9k p dmg in run. Took 7 mins and 54 secs. (I'm going to challenge Hiroku to try it. He loves a challenge. =3

Only died once due to a mistake of going in to attack instead of delaying it and playing defense.

It's definitely hard, but it's quite easy at the same time. Dodging and i-framing is your best friends. =3

The dungeon is quite quick though it'll be hard if under geared. orz

Otherwise, loving the rewards from this! ♥

Well he jumped on the challenge real fast...

SCREEN_CAPTURE%202017-04-15%2003-15-58-4

His Time

SCREEN_CAPTURE%202017-04-15%2003-15-22-0

I swear..this boy.

-cries-

Edited by Cairnvine
Added Same Pic...

i give up run this custom dungeon with my yuri since she still level 59 and not geared.

7 minutes ago, Cairnvine said:

Well he jumped on the challenge real fast...

SCREEN_CAPTURE%202017-04-15%2003-15-58-4

His Time

SCREEN_CAPTURE%202017-04-15%2003-15-22-0

I swear..this boy.

-cries-

you are doing fine -pats-

Just now, N I C O said:

i give up run this custom dungeon with my yuri since she still level 59 and not geared.

you are doing fine -pats-

I'll pass the message onto him as well. He bested me >.> -cries even moar-

The crafts are so good for no-cash players. The dungeon for now it's easy ( well maybe because I'm geared or smh ). But I think cap craft on accs or the other things except book is strange. The SP Books should have capped in 1 because well.... if not... we'll broke the entire game x)

80 Dimensional traces for a costume package... Its no use.. takes me over 10 minutes to kill Irina... i cant do it.....

--IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD SAY IF I WERE TRULY GIVING UP, NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER GIVE IN! I WILL GET THE COSTUME SET I DESIRE! 

- Taken from an inspired speech by our Lord and Savior, Trinnimortal.