Inedible

So did they lower drop rate in gacha?

As title said did they lower drop rate if so why? i went from getting a full page of costumes with 100$ to not even half at all like 2 an half rows now so ethier my luck just went to the void orrr the drop rates have been changed?

Edited by Inedible

This may not apply to this server since there is the possibility that they altered the rates, but in officials each gacha has different rates, you can look it up yourself since they are now required by law to make the gacha rates public, but it'll be a bit difficult unless you know Korean.

It may also be different for the Indonesian server which this server is based off.

KR Server gacha rates

(This page changes occasionally to add new gachas and remove old ones, so it may not have the info you're looking for, however you can try to open it up in a web archive to see previous versions.)

2 minutes ago, hiraku said:

This may not apply to this server since there is the possibility that they altered the rates, but in officials each gacha has different rates, you can look it up yourself since they are now required by law to make the gacha rates public, but it'll be a bit difficult unless you know Korean.

It may also be different for the Indonesian server which this server is based off.

KR Server gacha rates

(This page changes occasionally to add new gachas and remove old ones, so it may not have the info you're looking for, however you can try to open it up in a web archive to see previous versions.)

I was not aware of this information thank you very much though i still think the drastic change in drop rate is abit much;; certainly makes more sense now.