Pluma

Odd looking blush

Hey there! This is my first post in the forums-- I hope this isn't too silly of a question and that I didn't miss some sort of note, but in the cash shop I notice that the blush accessories all look...Dark. An unattractive brown-- is this only in the cash shop and it happens to look appropriate in the actual game, or is this a computer specific texture loading problem? I've seen screenshots of characters with the blush accessory, so I'm unsure if I want to go ahead and risk it without trying to see if it's not just me.

Edited by Pluma

Sadly that is an issue on the official servers too, so we are unable to change it.

The Embarrassed Blush from the event is pink, though!

2 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Sadly that is an issue on the official servers too, so we are unable to change it.

The Embarrassed Blush from the event is pink, though!

Thank you for answering! Good thing I decided to ask, it would have been a big bummer to buy it and still have it look brown. 

Ehehe. Don't worry. It just looks like that in the Shop, but when you actually put it on, it doesn't look that heavy, it looks like normal light blush. I have a blush on from Event, and when I go into the shop with it on, it looks just like that. So Don't worry it won't turn out that heavy :love: That's the same blush that I have.

Edited by Seoul Rain

On 4/27/2017 at 5:11 AM, YukiNoUsagi said:

Actually there isn't one from the event unless you mean the code fusion thing, than yes the embarrassed blush looks like this.

GZh6XEV.png

Thank you! I must have misunderstood the response, I thought it was still a matter of it looking odd ingame, too. I think I'll go ahead and buy it, thank you for taking the time to show me a screenshot. ^^