Sign in to follow this  
Popsicle

Just a few Q's

1. Is Tina supposed to have High phys crit

2. Is Tina supposed to have more physical Def rate

3. What is better to use for more accurate information on how your stats change, "detail" or just the player page? Because I equip an item and it says I lose Phys damage but it says I gain it on the detail section. Which is right..?

@Popsicle

1 and 2 is a simple answer both are needed, though having high phys crit dmg is something you should focus on more imo. If youre referring to the front page physical DPS, that is completely Irrelevant, physical dmg in the details section is known as ur raw, which you should pay attention to.

also quick note def pen is to ignore defense, it benefits all characters, besides seha well since he basically already has it..

Edited by Kurious

Just now, Kurious said:

@Popsicle

1 and 2 is a simple answer both are needed, though having high phys crit dmg is something you should focus on more imo. If youre referring to the front page physical DPS, that is completely Irrelevant, physical dmg in the details section is known as ur raw, which you should pay attention to.

so the details section is 100% more accurate and I shld use that to compare when I check out new modules etc.

Just now, Popsicle said:

so the details section is 100% more accurate and I shld use that to compare when I check out new modules etc.

yes i made a simple edit about pen, if youre confused by that part.

1 minute ago, Kurious said:

yes i made a simple edit about pen, if youre confused by that part.

alright thanks one more thing, I have an module that removes my phys crit rate to 14% from 17% but boosts my raw Physical damage from 1992 to 2019, is that pretty bad orrrr..

2 minutes ago, Popsicle said:

alright thanks one more thing, I have an module that removes my phys crit rate to 14% from 17% but boosts my raw Physical damage from 1992 to 2019, is that pretty bad orrrr..

is this end game related or early game, if may i ask?

5 minutes ago, Bias Hacker said:

Kurious did a pretty good job answering but I'mma give my two cents anyways:

1. Yes she is supposed to have high physical crit stats, but raw stats are always a priority. If you're investing in offensive passives, the order should be:
    1. raw damage
    2. crit stats
    3. chase stats
  2. All characters are supposed to have balanced defenses since your opponent's damage type doesn't depend on what character you play. I'd say you should have at least 75% on both defenses by endgame. That said, defense stats actually don't do that much in this game since many serious bosses can still one-hit you regardless of whether your defense is 15% or 50%.
  3. DPS is an easily-inflatable number that goes up with almost any stat (crit rate, crit damage, attack speed, cost/cooldown reduction, etc.). What you want to look at is your raw damage, which should be 15,000+ by endgame.
  4. That module thing you brought up seems like a reasonable trade-off imo. Tina deals so many hits so quickly that a few percents off of your crit chance shouldn't even be noticeable.

So she requires mostly Raw damage, well all the characters? And worry less about crit chance and more on crit damage and chase stats?

And what about Phys Def , is it true physical focused characters require that more than magical def?

Edited by Popsicle

3 minutes ago, Bias Hacker said:

Raw damage is always the top priority stat for damage increase. You only turn to other stats when you can no longer increase raw damage.

Yes worry less about crit chance, but don't fully neglect it. After all, crit damage is useless if crit never procs.

Chase stats are ALWAYS welcome, though, since Tina triggering Chase is literally guaranteed.

Alright one last thing, I made my crit chance 14 from the 17, but I got a epic module and it now removes 14 to 11 but makes my raw damage from 2019 to 2108. Any comments towards that or is my chance getting too low now.

Late game (generally): raw damage > crit damage > chase stats > crit rate, since you can cap on crit rate with chips on modules alongside with your endgame gear, and once you cap on crit rate (100%), you don't want to increase it any further. 

However early stats changes don't matter as much. You will probably notice your damage drop in Airport area and onwards but don't worry since at this point you can slowly start to farm PG gear which you'll be focusing on (although I'd recommend you lvl up to at least 70 first and then go for PG).