Rizz

Gear Progression

Like, I know what I should aim for endgame gear, but what I should use to farm it?

Like, my situation is:

I'm using Oficial Agent's weapon+10, currently lvl 65, but I kind of cant solo PG Lvl9.

Any advice for a nice damage boost until I drop the "Early" weapon?

39fddc0dee.jpg891be8af73.jpg

Edited by Rizz

3 piece of sign(brilliant if you are sort on mats) Holy Grail, can go full 5/5 if you want the mods too. But i suggest don't

Mods can be filled with Perfect Strike Booster and Perfect Strike Engine, they are better than Holy Grail mods imo

that should be enough to help you solo PG to stage 10

your core is fine, it's enough till you drop PG70 Claw

@Rizz

you should try going for LBK 4/4(mod + shields) and LBK claw, because the shields u have on the bottom is kinda outdated ^ then u can follow their advice.

3 minutes ago, Kurious said:

@Rizz

you should try going for LBK 4/4(mod + shields) and LBK claw, because the shields u have on the bottom is kinda outdated ^ then u can follow their advice.

But.. But... CATS!!!! 

What's LBK?

Just now, Rizz said:

But.. But... CATS!!!! 

What's LBK?

cats are love friend i know.

lambs bridge keeper lol.

17 minutes ago, Bias Hacker said:

What Kurious said. Once you get that set, replace your bottom-row shields with it.

Also, craft the upgraded version of the Seha card (you can do this in the Rooftop Area).

Don't use the PG ring that you're currently using; it's honestly not that good. Keep it if you can't get anything better, otherwise dismantle it for mats.

Make sure your modules are as good as you can get them, since all three combined (should) contribute at least as much ATK as your core.

Idk if you want to bother farming for Golem Slayer Sword. I happened to have a spare and have been using it. Even at level 76 it still works wonders and it's buff procs so many times its ridiculous. That said, it might not be worth the time/effort to farm for it so decide that for yourself.

just to add to this, not sure if this is implemented or not they could always farm for LBK epic dagger(claw) and tinas 2/2 epic mod, if they dont really wanna use pg stuff.

Edited by Kurious

Use the PG elite grade Area set while you're trying to piece your PG54 shields together

then follow this gear progression

+10~12 LBK Bloody Obelisk 
+7~10 4/4 LBK set (+10~11 mod)
5/5 PG54 or 3/5 PG54 + Perfect Strike Booster and Engine (+10~11 shields, +10~12 mods)

then swap out the Bloody Obelisk for a +10~12 Ultimate White Fox Claw from Area 7 (Munition Factory)
use until you can get your PG70/LBK epic equips

after getting your PG70/LBK boss equips, your setup should look something like this until you can get your BIS stuff

+11~12 PG70 Claw/LBK Veronica Dagger
+10~12 Perfect Blaze Booster
+10~11 PG70 Shields
5/5 PG54 or 3/5 PG54 + Perfect Strike Booster and Engine or 3/5 PG54 + 2/2 Veronica mods (+10~11 shields, +10~12 mods)

it's up to you if you want to pick up a 3/4 Jester set if you think it'll take a while to get everything together, in which case, your setup should probably look like this

+11~12 PG70 Claw/LBK Vero Dagger
+10~12 Perfect Blaze Booster
+10~11 PG70 Shields
3/5 PG54 + Perfect Strike Booster or 3/5 PG54 + 1/2 Veronica mods  (+10~11 shields, +10~12 mods)
+10~12 Jester Booster or Engine
+10~11 Jester Shields

VIP deducts 5 levels off of the requirement level to wear equipment, so you can wear elite grade LBK equipment as early as lv59 and lv66 for MF Claw
You can skip the MF Claw if you have a PG70 Claw or Veronica Dagger already by then

1 minute ago, Senzaki Mirai said:

May I ask , Veronica Dagger is dropped from Veronica herself in Very Hard right ?

Yes.