zNatsu

I need help with Tina

Hi, my name is Natsu and i'm from Brazil, also sorry for my bad english. So i started to play Closers, because my Friend plays in Korean server and i loved the game, remind me Tera Online (i don't know why but remind me).
Good, i already indroduced myself, now i can explain why i need help of everyone. I need help, because i'm stuck in Plane Gate with my Tina

Spoiler

x5wF5.PNG

and i can't do anything without help of another people Lvl 77 or something like that, because my items sucks.

Core:

Spoiler

x5wQ9.PNG

Module:

Spoiler

x5wUG.PNGx5wVo.PNGx5wVK.PNG

Reciever:

Spoiler

x5xgJ.PNG

Shield:

Spoiler

x5xhQ.PNGx5xit.PNGx5xiR.PNG

x5xjC.PNGx5xjV.PNGx5xkf.PNG

Costume:

Spoiler

x5xp8.PNGx5xpk.PNGx5xpv.PNGx5xpY.PNGx5xq5.PNGx5xqe.PNGx5xqC.PNGx5xqW.PNGx5xr2.PNGx5xrh.PNG

Not only are my items are bad, as my details are too.

Details:

Spoiler

x5xrO.PNGx5xrV.PNG

x5xs9.PNG

So if i'm so bad at this game, you ask me "how you get to PG?".

My friend (whom I talked about) help me with Skills, Passives, what type or core i will get (Hammer or Claw and i prefer Claw), the set what i should make, etc..

3 Pieces of Set Pursuit: Jin (Booster, Ring, Amulet and Mascot)

Effect of 3 Pieces:

Spoiler

x5xFw.PNG

5 Pieces of Destroyer holy Grail: Jin (Booster, Engine, Ring, Amulet and Mascot)

Effect of 5 Pieces of Set:

Spoiler

x5xF4.PNG

The Core Claw

Sign: Satan's Nail

Spoiler

x5xFU.PNG

When i craft all this i don't know if i put all of this items on +10 and try to put them in Super Grade with UNION Gear Lubricant... i really don't know.

Sincerely, I would have put this claw on +10 but i'm really afraid to waste too much in gear i'm not gonna use forever... this is not like the Athena Set (i think is the best set for use forever but idk all the stuff... i play this game for 2 weeks).

He helps me when he can and i can't and I can not live on his back forever. So i search for a forum of codeclosers and came here to get better and use the criticism, help, advice, tips, etc.. to get strong enogh to help the new ones, to help any people with dificulties.

My friend told me to level up my skills to 10

Skills:

Spoiler

x5xuG.PNG

Spoiler

x5xvu.PNG

Spoiler

x5xvR.PNG

Spoiler

x5xwm.PNG

Spoiler

x5xxm.PNG

Spoiler

x5xxX.PNG

Spoiler

x5xyK.PNG

Spoiler

x5xz4.PNG

Spoiler

x5xzx.PNG

Spoiler

x5xzJ.PNG

Spoiler

x5xA6.PNG

Spoiler

x5xAi.PNG

Spoiler

x5xAD.PNG

And with the passives he told me to max in this order: Physical Attack, Chance Item Rate, Chase Damage, Physical Critical Damage, Physical Critical Rate, Physical DEF Penetration Rate, Energy Control, Back Attack and Basic Attack Training.

Passives:

Spoiler

x5xC8.PNGx5xCx.PNGx5xD7.PNG

My PNA he never told me what should i do... so never touch it... but i'm lvl 14... it's something.

I'm not gonna lie but i really need to get information of this game, i need to do the thing to get stronger... i see soooo much people lost in this game, begging for help and rarely someone offer a good hand... i gonna be that guy. I'm not saying there are no people who help in this game, of course there are people like me who love helping.

So please, i'm begging if you read all of this. Help me to help the others...

Thanks for your time, support and time.

I'll reply as faster i can.

Natsu.

Spoiler

Natsu-Fairy-Tail-Smile-HD.jpg

Everyday Routine:

Do PG 10 and Tiamat Sides everyday to get amps
Early Items:
Module and Accessories
(Brilliant) 3 Holy Grail 5 Pursuit 1 Perfect Strike Booster
or
(Brilliant) 5 Pursuit 3 Holy Grail 1 Perfect Strike Booster
Core:
Any lvl 60+ Weapon Claw,Dual Sword,Sword,Hammer (Preferably Claw)

Yes at first you will probably need a booster to get faster equipment's and to get to PG Stage 9 or 10

You can solo PG 10 1 minute -2 minute with 3 brilliant/5 Pursuit(or other way around) and 1 strike booster and a lvl 55-65 with just these items

Mid Game:
Accessories

Superior Incubus Accessories/3 Brilliant Accessories
(If you can make Jester it would help a lot better but It's not needed)
Superior Incubus Accessories/3 Jester Accessories
Modules:
Perfect Blaze Booster/2 Brilliant Modules
Perfect Blaze Booster/Jester Module/1 Perfect Strike Booster
Core:
PG 70 Claw

Since you're a new playing it will take a week or 2 to farm up for All PG 70 Items

End Game:
Do PG73/75 and Tiamat Abyss Everyday
Accessories
PG 75 Extreme Accessories/Yeti Doll/Hollow
PG 75 Extreme Accessories/Yeti Doll/Goddess
Modules:
Shining Booster/Hollow Booster/Parasite Tail Booster
Core:
PG75 Claw
Goddess Athena Sword
Hollow Claw(Preferably)

Note: Making PG70 -> PG75 might take long depends on your luck

Also Do Summer Event for 2* Summer Costume
You will get PNA Exp from Tiamat sides and PG so yea it will take time to lvl 70 it

Edited by HEROIC

3 hours ago, HEROIC said:

Everyday Routine:

Do PG 10 and Tiamat Sides everyday to get amps
Early Items:
Module and Accessories
3 Brilliant 5 Pursuit 1 Perfect Strike Booster
or
5 Pursuit 3 Brilliant 1 Perfect Strike Booster
Core:
Any lvl 60+ Weapon Claw,Dual Sword,Sword,Hammer (Preferably Claw)

Yes at first you will probably need a booster to get faster equipment's and to get to PG Stage 9 or 10

You can solo PG 10 1 minute -2 minute with 3 brilliant/5 Pursuit(or other way around) and 1 strike booster and a lvl 55-65 with just these items

Mid Game:
Accessories

Superior Incubus Accessories/3 Brilliant Accessories
(If you can make Jester it would help a lot better but It's not needed)
Superior Incubus Accessories/3 Jester Accessories
Modules:
Perfect Blaze Booster/2 Brilliant Modules
Perfect Blaze Booster/Jester Module/1 Perfect Strike Booster
Core:
PG 70 Claw

Since you're a new playing it will take a week or 2 to farm up for All PG 70 Items

End Game:
Do PG73/75 and Tiamat Abyss Everyday
Accessories
PG 75 Extreme Accessories/Yeti Doll/Hollow
PG 75 Extreme Accessories/Yeti Doll/Goddess
Modules:
Shining Booster/Hollow Booster/Parasite Tail Booster
Core:
PG75 Claw
Goddess Athena Sword
Hollow Claw(Preferably)

Note: Making PG70 -> PG75 might take long depends on your luck

Also Do Summer Event for 2* Summer Costume
You will get PNA Exp from Tiamat sides and PG so yea it will take time to lvl 70 it

Thanks you so much for the help. I have no words, you explain very good.

And HEROIC can i have your personal opinion of the options you give to me? Like you said:

"Early Items:
Module and Accessories
3 Brilliant 5 Pursuit 1 Perfect Strike Booster
or
5 Pursuit 3 Brilliant 1 Perfect Strike Booster"

Edited by zNatsu

1 hour ago, Bias Hacker said:

Okay, I'm back and ready to give a more thorough answer.

Let's start with your GEAR. You say they suck, and you're pretty much right tbh. Let's go over all your gear one-by-one.

Hide contents

Starting with Shields: all your Training Program shields are pretty okay start, but you HAVE to get the upgraded versions. This can be done through the crafting NPC in the areas where you got those shields. The crafting materials are obtained by running the Training Programs of those areas.

Replace your other 3 shields with the craftable set from LBK (the 8th area in the game). The set contains 1 ring, 1 necklace, 1 mascot, and 1 booster. If you wear all 4, you get some REALLY nice set effects. That said, make sure to craft the Physical version of the set (as opposed to the Magical/Hybrid versions).

Moving on to Modules: like I said, one of your Modules should be the booster from the LBK set. As for the other two, use whatever you can find that deals the most damage. That said, you should try to never use any Module that isn't Rare, Elite, or Epic (same goes for all equipment, really).

Next is the Receiver: honestly, I died a bit inside when I saw what you were using. One of Tina's perks is that all her attacks trigger Chase when she's on the ground. Incidentally, there is a type of Receiver which increases damage dealt by Chase attacks. That is what you want to be using. That particular type of Receiver usually has "tracker" in its name and has a yellow symbol behind its damage value (as opposed to purple or teal).

And at last we get to the Core: I would say your best bet is to farm LBK dungeons for an Epic core. Golem Slayer Sword might be the easiest to obtain, but that's really up to you. Alternatively, you could try crafting a better core in LBK or buying a better Core on the BM. Whatever you do, just keep in mind that your Core should at least have attack values in the 3000s.

Some other things to know about gear: first of all, tuning and enhancements are important so get on that. All your gear should be at least +8, and you should at least try to get as good tunes as possible on your gear.

Next is COSTUMES:

Reveal hidden contents

These don't matter that much tbh. Don't worry about these for now; you can worry about them after you get your gear sorted out.

After that is SKILLS:

Hide contents

First of all, like I said before, you want to use Force Cancel skill cubes on ALL your skills (except [I Wanna Be Alone]).

Don't use [Close Combat]. It deals low damage and puts you at unnecessary risk whenever you use it (since you get so close to the enemy).

[Finishing Move: Peacemaker] should be maxed. You're gonna be using that skill very often later on in the game, so you'll want it to be at its best.

[Heat Shot] should DEFINITELY be maxed. It is literally one of your strongest skills.

[Finishing Move: Battlefield] should also DEFINITELY be maxed. It is extremely useful not only for dealing damage but also for clearing rooms.

Your final 4 skills (the ones you get after reaching Official Crew) SHOULD ALL BE MAXED.

Now, I realize that you don't have enough SP to do all that. This is because you invested in Passives too early. Passives should ONLY be invested in AFTER you've maxed most of your important Active skills. Remove points from your Passives and invest them in the aforementioned Actives instead.

One other thing about skills: Tina's skills ALL trigger Chase 100% of the time, but ONLY WHEN SHE IS ON THE GROUND. In other words, even though the game lets you, do NOT jump when using her skills!

Finally is PNA. There is actually a guide for that on the forums:

And while you're at it, there are some very useful Tina guides on the forums as well:

And that should about do it! Sorry for any mistakes I might've made; I did this in a bit of a rush.

I don't understand what is LBK but i'll search to know about. Your help is awesome! I'll use your frist and then i use what HEROIC said. 

It's okay if you did in rush, i understand all of it and it's pretty good help. Thank you so much for your help! 

Also the skill cube is Force Connection or Force Cancel? And it's raw? Like 32k and the 500k for the FM?

Edited by zNatsu

31 minutes ago, Bias Hacker said:

LBK is short for Lambs Bridge Keeper. It's the 8th area in the game.

Force Connection and Force Cancel are the same thing. Sorry about the confusion. The skill cube looks like this: Cancel.png

Yes, the price is pretty expensive. However, it's worth it since the cube lets you cancel your skills with your other skills. This means that you won't have to worry about delays and you won't have to wait for one skill to finish before using the next skill.

Oh, i see! Sorry for my delay to understand.

I only have 36kk i hold it alot to buy the Physical set insted, but i will start with small setps with you then i go to the physical set.

Edit: 

I'm looking here and i find this Reciever it's good to use?

Spoiler

x5MMF.PNG

The Golem Slayer Sword come from Veteran Agent Box i think, so i will get soon i gess.

Edited by zNatsu

Don't be stingy with your fuels. Getting everything to +10~12 isn't really hard since fuels are easy to come by, but don't waste your lubricants since they can be pretty expensive.

I'll agree, first you should lvl up. That'll give you more SP to spend on your skills, and you really need that precious SP. 

I really recommend reading the Sonic Tina guide that @World Étude linked. I can't stress enough how much it helped me with playing as Tina. 

I wouldn't recommend putting force cancel cubes on every skill but that's a personal preference. The best thing to do is mess around with things and see what's the best for you. 

I think FC cubes are best utilized on:

Close Combat (if you're using it - I took it over Cool Your Head as it provides a lot of mobility and once you get a litttle bit more damage you can snipe smaller mobs from far away with it without wasting Phantom Snipe/Heatshot, plus it has a chance to deal 1% of mobs' max hp, not very important but still; the reason I think it's mandatory is because it's a great skill to get unstuck from long animations that get you stuck in place like Pot Shot, mostly because of the low cooldown);

Heat Shot (since the huge damage combo is Phantom Snipe->Heatshot you'd need to wait some time after using Phantom Snipe if you don't have FC cube on Heatshot);

Pot Shot (for both offensive and defensive reasons - you take 80% less damage while casting that skill and it has some great AoE damage, plus it boosts your damage by a lot);

All 3 FMs (so you can use them after each other or after Pot Shot for increased damage);

Thunderbolt (very useful for lowering bosses' crit damage resistance so you don't want to wait until your animation is done to use it);

Trick Shot (it has huge damage when shot correctly but it also provides a lot of mobility; it's great to have FC cubes on mobility skills);

Rapid Fire (mobility skill with low damage and nice range).

(and perhaps Cool Your Head, I don't have enough experience with that skill)

The reason I think Phantom Snipe doesn't need a FC cube is because  you already got FC on Heatshot so it doesn't take long time to cast the Phantom Snipe-> Heatshot combo. Lack of FC cube on Phantom Snipe doesn't bother me and normal skill cubes have higher damage buffs. Since Phantom Snipe always crits I think it's great to have physical crit damage cube on it (about 20% crit dmg more). 

Golem Slayer Sword has a very rare chance to drop and it's not the best for Tina. Once you get PG set and wep you can farm 7-5 (Mine Tunnel) in Munition Factory - yeti there drops second best weapon for Tina called Yeti Bone Hammer. Normally you want to go for a claw, but this hammer is an exception. 

On 9.08.2017 at 0:51 PM, zNatsu said:

And with the passives he told me to max in this order: Physical Attack, Chance Item Rate, Chase Damage, Physical Critical Damage, Physical Critical Rate, Physical DEF Penetration Rate, Energy Control, Back Attack and Basic Attack Training.

As recommended before, I would put the points from passives into your active skills. Max the ones with huge damage first: all FMs, Heatshot, Phantom Snipe, Trickshot, Pot Shot (the last one doesn't have as huge damage but it's great for waveclear). Remember about maxing Phase Power Release and Dive as those provide you big boosts to your offense. Leave I Want To Be Alone (defensive fridge), Rapid Fire and Close Combat at lvl 10. If you have spare SP, max Physical Attack and Physical Critical DMG first, but remember that Chase Damage also gives you a nice boost to damage and so does Physical Penetration Rate. Maxing Physical Critical Rate is less efficient, so do that after all the above ones. Passive DEF rates also help but they aren't your priority. 

So, I personally think Physical Attack -> Physical Critical Damage -> Chase Damage -> Physical Def Penetration Rate -> Physical Critical Rate -> one point into Energy Control -> Back Attack -> Chance Item Rate is a better way to go. Don't max basic attack training, it just gives your autoattacks more damage and they're, for the most part (except some mechanics), useless. 

Here's my skillset (got some snipe/heatshot/trickshot tunes that's why they're higher lvl than normally possible at 77, the fridge tune is unfortunate and temporary):

Spoiler

yVOicjp.png

30xOxos.png

16 hours ago, Patsry said:

Don't be stingy with your fuels. Getting everything to +10~12 isn't really hard since fuels are easy to come by, but don't waste your lubricants since they can be pretty expensive.

Thanks for the advice! I will not waste.

7 hours ago, Herami said:

I'll agree, first you should lvl up. That'll give you more SP to spend on your skills, and you really need that precious SP. 

I really recommend reading the Sonic Tina guide that @World Étude linked. I can't stress enough how much it helped me with playing as Tina. 

I wouldn't recommend putting force cancel cubes on every skill but that's a personal preference. The best thing to do is mess around with things and see what's the best for you. 

I think FC cubes are best utilized on:

Close Combat (if you're using it - I took it over Cool Your Head as it provides a lot of mobility and once you get a litttle bit more damage you can snipe smaller mobs from far away with it without wasting Phantom Snipe/Heatshot, plus it has a chance to deal 1% of mobs' max hp, not very important but still; the reason I think it's mandatory is because it's a great skill to get unstuck from long animations that get you stuck in place like Pot Shot, mostly because of the low cooldown);

Heat Shot (since the huge damage combo is Phantom Snipe->Heatshot you'd need to wait some time after using Phantom Snipe if you don't have FC cube on Heatshot);

Pot Shot (for both offensive and defensive reasons - you take 80% less damage while casting that skill and it has some great AoE damage, plus it boosts your damage by a lot);

All 3 FMs (so you can use them after each other or after Pot Shot for increased damage);

Thunderbolt (very useful for lowering bosses' crit damage resistance so you don't want to wait until your animation is done to use it);

Trick Shot (it has huge damage when shot correctly but it also provides a lot of mobility; it's great to have FC cubes on mobility skills);

Rapid Fire (mobility skill with low damage and nice range).

(and perhaps Cool Your Head, I don't have enough experience with that skill)

The reason I think Phantom Snipe doesn't need a FC cube is because  you already got FC on Heatshot so it doesn't take long time to cast the Phantom Snipe-> Heatshot combo. Lack of FC cube on Phantom Snipe doesn't bother me and normal skill cubes have higher damage buffs. Since Phantom Snipe always crits I think it's great to have physical crit damage cube on it (about 20% crit dmg more). 

Golem Slayer Sword has a very rare chance to drop and it's not the best for Tina. Once you get PG set and wep you can farm 7-5 (Mine Tunnel) in Munition Factory - yeti there drops second best weapon for Tina called Yeti Bone Hammer. Normally you want to go for a claw, but this hammer is an exception. 

As recommended before, I would put the points from passives into your active skills. Max the ones with huge damage first: all FMs, Heatshot, Phantom Snipe, Trickshot, Pot Shot (the last one doesn't have as huge damage but it's great for waveclear). Remember about maxing Phase Power Release and Dive as those provide you big boosts to your offense. Leave I Want To Be Alone (defensive fridge), Rapid Fire and Close Combat at lvl 10. If you have spare SP, max Physical Attack and Physical Critical DMG first, but remember that Chase Damage also gives you a nice boost to damage and so does Physical Penetration Rate. Maxing Physical Critical Rate is less efficient, so do that after all the above ones. Passive DEF rates also help but they aren't your priority. 

So, I personally think Physical Attack -> Physical Critical Damage -> Chase Damage -> Physical Def Penetration Rate -> Physical Critical Rate -> one point into Energy Control -> Back Attack -> Chance Item Rate is a better way to go. Don't max basic attack training, it just gives your autoattacks more damage and they're, for the most part (except some mechanics), useless. 

Here's my skillset (got some snipe/heatshot/trickshot tunes that's why they're higher lvl than normally possible at 77, the fridge tune is unfortunate and temporary):

Hide contents

yVOicjp.png

30xOxos.png

I don't have Munition Factory yet but i will get the hammer if you say this is the better second wep. Also what i need when i tune the Yeti? And i will put +10 i think.

About the skills and passives the priority is the skills, right? When i max what i need, i max the passives? I think is what i undestand.

Also Cool Your Head is pretty good i think, its like suck the mobs and i can use the Phantom Sniper combo to clear the map faster. But i will leave at 10 i'm not sure if i need to do much more with that skill.

I have alot of dificult in PG ( i do PG everyday to unlock the stage 10... its hard but i die alot of times... Altar of Nightmare? I will never do this, this boss is insane i can't deal with him. I try everyday to get help with lvl 77+. Only 2 guys help me with PG, Ryousuke (Seha) and Vyxen (J). It's hard to find but i will not give up. 

So, thanks for the help! You are pretty helpfull with the skill cubes i undestand a little more what i can do. Obviously goes from the taste of each one. I'm learning and seeing what i use, what i like to do, what i will create. Just pick and use, will not help anyone. I'll work hard to understand and not waste anyone time, asking for help... 

Edited by zNatsu

As far as tuning goes you, you generally want to go for something similiar to that:

(of course penetration and chase crit dmg could be better. Overall, chase crit dmg > chase attack damage)

The reason chase crit damage is better than chase attack damage is because the latter has a soft cap. 

If you passed some number of chase damage (which seems to be around 40%), you start getting only a half of what you'd normally get. 

For example, if you have 51.39% chase damage and you equip accessory with 6.30% chase attack damage tune, you'd only get to 54.45% chase attack damage. That is also the reason why critical damage is so good - it doesn't have a soft cap, unlike physical critical rate/phase power release damage and situational damage (aerial, back, chase).

Keep in mind however that chase (and other situational) critical rate doesn't have that soft cap as opposed to physical one so once you get chip slots in your modules, dark chips (which go on black slots) are better than yellow chips. 

arOMuAE.png

Cool Your Head is pretty good, especially for waveclear. The reason I don't use it is because now I have enough damage to potshot/trickshot to kill everything, but before I had the damage I went to the other end of the stage and mobs would slowly line up for me as I loaded horizontal Phantom Snipe that would clear the whole stage. 

Altar of Nightmare (Astaroth) has some mechanics involved. When you see him teleporting to the middle and 4 blue circle appearing on 4 pads, go on one of these pads to, well, not get killed by his attack. You can still die at higher stages because 2 pads won't grant you anything, but that's why he's so difficult. I can help you with PG and Tiamat sides if you want (my IGN is TinaWhen). 

And yes - maxing active skills is more important than maxing passives. 

Also, when you get something you'll be keeping for a long time (like Yeti Hammer or Shining Blaze Booster) you can try to go for +11 straight away because it's almost as easy in +10. Not always, but generally. Remember that anything +12 or above can break, so I wouldn't recommend that (unless you got to +13 from +11, which is rare without an Aura of Jackpot). 

Edited by Herami

4 hours ago, Herami said:

As far as tuning goes you, you generally want to go for something similiar to that:

(of course penetration and chase crit dmg could be better. Overall, chase crit dmg > chase attack damage)

The reason chase crit damage is better than chase attack damage is because the latter has a soft cap. 

If you passed some number of chase damage (which seems to be around 40%), you start getting only a half of what you'd normally get. 

For example, if you have 51.39% chase damage and you equip accessory with 6.30% chase attack damage tune, you'd only get to 54.45% chase attack damage. That is also the reason why critical damage is so good - it doesn't have a soft cap, unlike physical critical rate/phase power release damage and situational damage (aerial, back, chase).

Keep in mind however that chase (and other situational) critical rate doesn't have that soft cap as opposed to physical one so once you get chip slots in your modules, dark chips (which go on black slots) are better than yellow chips. 

arOMuAE.png

Cool Your Head is pretty good, especially for waveclear. The reason I don't use it is because now I have enough damage to potshot/trickshot to kill everything, but before I had the damage I went to the other end of the stage and mobs would slowly line up for me as I loaded horizontal Phantom Snipe that would clear the whole stage. 

Altar of Nightmare (Astaroth) has some mechanics involved. When you see him teleporting to the middle and 4 blue circle appearing on 4 pads, go on one of these pads to, well, not get killed by his attack. You can still die at higher stages because 2 pads won't grant you anything, but that's why he's so difficult. I can help you with PG and Tiamat sides if you want (my IGN is TinaWhen). 

And yes - maxing active skills is more important than maxing passives. 

Also, when you get something you'll be keeping for a long time (like Yeti Hammer or Shining Blaze Booster) you can try to go for +11 straight away because it's almost as easy in +10. Not always, but generally. Remember that anything +12 or above can break, so I wouldn't recommend that (unless you got to +13 from +11, which is rare without an Aura of Jackpot). 

I see... now i get it. Tuning is more like lucky, yeah... is gonna be boring if i lose the first Yeti.

The chips i don't have yet so i will search for more information about that.

Cool Your Head, i'm thinking about that skill if it worthy to stay with that skill. But i will stay for now.

Altar of Nightmare... i just hate him and one day i'll solo him and crush the head of this guy on the ground.

I don't know it about the +12 +13 i never try it because i never get the item to do that. Also to +11. I only far with +10.

I'll add you for sure!

4 hours ago, World Étude said:

All those skill cubes are wastes of space. Every single one of them except the 4th and 5th in the third row of your bank inventory is useless for Tina. Also, you can save 1 inventory slot by stacking the Common Phase Fibers in your inventory with those in your bank (or vice versa). Same goes for the Dimension mats in your shared inventory.

The trick with killing Astaroth is to kill him before he gets the chance to use his ultimate skill. He will only use it after awakening, so safe your strongest skills until then. After he awakens, hit him with everything you've got. If worst case scenario happens and you get hit by the pillar, your only course of action in order to not die is to Force Cancel, count to 3, and just before you hit 3 use [I Want To Be Alone]. While doing all this, also pop some HP potions. This should allow you to survive the attack, even if it is with only a fraction of your HP left.

My suggestion is to stock up on as many Cos One Shot +12 as you can while this current summer event is still ongoing. Save them for until you get your Extreme PG and Jester gear (since getting +11 or higher on any gear before that is a waste). You can currently only craft 1 of that item, but the devs have said that it's a glitch so you should be able to get more eventually.

The inventory space i clean already. But it's sad... only with cash i can expand D:

Astaroth i'm getting better with him... but i'll die one time at least... this guy is anoying.

About the Cos One Shot +12 i never get one it's too much token for 10-11 runs in the event :c but i'll try to get! Thanks for the advice!

18 hours ago, World Étude said:

It only takes 25 runs to get enough tokens for the cos one shot. That's 2.5 days worth of farming, which isn't that bad tbh. The tokens are also bank shareable, so you can use any alts you have to farm as well (I'm actually using 2 alts to farm for tokens alongside my main, so I'm getting up to 60 tokens per day).

If higher difficulties are too challenging, I suggest only doing your runs on Easy mode. It makes no difference in terms of how many tokens you get, and the difference in Credits/EXP gained is negligible.

I did not know, i be able to use this to farm. Thats awesome! Thanks!

From what I see, you can start getting 2 LBK set first ( physical and hybrid ), which could help you quite an amount of stats at this point. Then you can replace one set for Mutation physical set. Remember to use bloody weapon in LBK as well, you will be much better. Also, try to +10 your module to increase your raw dmg, and  +11 your weapon, it isnt too hard.

Edited by Mirai