KuroKy

Trading request failed

When i trade with my friend , system say "user no longer in a trading state". I dont know why but it doesnt happen when i trade with other. please help me 

10 hours ago, Dez said:

When i trade with my friend , system say "user no longer in a trading state". I dont know why but it doesnt happen when i trade with other. please help me 

there is a trading limit in game, you are only permitted to trade 10m credits daily per account. That is why Code added in tickets where you can convert credits into tickets. So you can bypass the limit. You purchase "10m Loan Tickets" from General Store NPC's, then go to the crafting table, to the "Conversion" section & you will see "CODE:Contract" there you can exchange those loan tickets & vice versa. I hope this helps! I'm really bad at explaining things, so I apologize. Good luck~

3 hours ago, Emi said:

there is a trading limit in game, you are only permitted to trade 10m credits daily per account. That is why Code added in tickets where you can convert credits into tickets. So you can bypass the limit. You purchase "10m Loan Tickets" from General Store NPC's, then go to the crafting table, to the "Conversion" section & you will see "CODE:Contract" there you can exchange those loan tickets & vice versa. I hope this helps! I'm really bad at explaining things, so I apologize. Good luck~

i know that but i only want to trade item and i tried to trade with him daily but always got fail ( i and my friend havent passed the limit daily)

11 hours ago, Dez said:

i know that but i only want to trade item and i tried to trade with him daily but always got fail ( i and my friend havent passed the limit daily)

Are you sure the item you're trying to trade, is tradeable? 

Just now, Emi said:

Are you sure the item you're trying to trade, is tradeable? 

i request to trade with him and when he press OK ( or yes i forgot that word) , the system immediately say ... and trading request failed (everytime and everyday) it doenst appear the trading window 

32 minutes ago, Dez said:

i request to trade with him and when he press OK ( or yes i forgot that word) , the system immediately say ... and trading request failed (everytime and everyday) it doenst appear the trading window 

Just out of curiosity what item are you attempting to trade?