Kaneshirou

help, some of the text in the game are in indo

I just finished downloading the game and it's my first time playing it, but for some reason some of the text are in indo, I checked the settings and suff but I wasn't able to find the language settings. 

also the story mode is in indo so I didn't understand the story. 

anyone help?

I'm pretty sure that, unfortunately, it's supposed to be like that. The data for this private server comes from ID (Indonesian) server, and so most of the story is naturally either in Indo or very poorly translated. I think the poor translations are also from ID server, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

None of the servers have language settings. This might be able to be implemented (don't count on it), but even if it's possible it'd be a monumental effort.

A solution for this would be using NA's translations when it comes out, as there is no way to prove C:C'd have used NA's assets for that.

Our translations are a Work. In. Progress.
Meaning that yes, there will be some poorly translated Indonesian. 
We don't have enough time to always focus on translation, so expect the poor English to stick around for a while.

Well, I suppose that it would be a good idea to wait on the translation until NA/EU releases. That way the scripts can just be copied (ofc there would be some other background works but it would go much smoother). But delaying translation works for too long may cause much more players to move on to NA/EU servers. *shrug*

On 9/20/2017 at 10:02 PM, Naivety said:

I'm pretty sure that, unfortunately, it's supposed to be like that. The data for this private server comes from ID (Indonesian) server, and so most of the story is naturally either in Indo or very poorly translated. I think the poor translations are also from ID server, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

No, you're not wrong. Even ID translation have some typos and mistranslation. 

10 hours ago, ChenShinHua said:

No, you're not wrong. Even ID translation have some typos and mistranslation. 

Please do not necro-post, ie. posting in a thread over 2 weeks inactive--this thread has been dead for 10 months. Lock granted.