Sign in to follow this  
GIGAUNLUCKY

Discussion about Tina

How do you guys feel about Tina? Is she possibly too OP? Every time I just get flinched into the air, followed by a literally endless hail of bullets in the back....where is the counterplay? If you can give me any tips and tricks it would be very helpful!

Tina's main weakness is aerial attacks. Many of her skills return her to the ground, and even if they don't, her Chase passive doesn't activate while she's in the air so her damage will be greatly reduced. In other words, stay in the air and she won't be able to consistently hit you.

Many of Tina's skills force her into a certain stance, either rendering her stationary or having her stuck facing a single direction. She has no way to circumvent this except by cancelling with another skill. Use this to your advantage by either landing unavoidable hits or forcing her to waste a skill.

Tina is actually surprisingly bad at point-blank combat. If you always stick close to her (back), she'll be forced to retreat. Again, use this to your advantage.

This is all I can think of. I don't PvP much, but am an endgame Tina main and there are the things that cause me the most trouble in PvE.

4 hours ago, WannaBeAlone said:

Tina's main weakness is aerial attacks. Many of her skills return her to the ground, and even if they don't, her Chase passive doesn't activate while she's in the air so her damage will be greatly reduced. In other words, stay in the air and she won't be able to consistently hit you.

Many of Tina's skills force her into a certain stance, either rendering her stationary or having her stuck facing a single direction. She has no way to circumvent this except by cancelling with another skill. Use this to your advantage by either landing unavoidable hits or forcing her to waste a skill.

Tina is actually surprisingly bad at point-blank combat. If you always stick close to her (back), she'll be forced to retreat. Again, use this to your advantage.

This is all I can think of. I don't PvP much, but am an endgame Tina main and there are the things that cause me the most trouble in PvE.

hey random question, not related to the topic at all but is seha physical or hybrid?

21 minutes ago, GIGAUNLUCKY said:

hey random question, not related to the topic at all but is seha physical or hybrid?

Seha is purely Physical.

The only Hybrid class in C:C atm is Yuri and the only other Hybrid class in the entire game atm is Violet.