Shkuma

Don't play Mistel in PvP

2 minutes ago, Allen said:

no pico is not broken chracter in pvp if you use it right he is op af 

He's pretty broken considering all of his moves have huge range, he can suck you in and ignore grabs, can legit set mines to get free combos and can spam dash loop and do half your health lol. He's the most broken easily.

Every character is free to play, so Agents here can pick whoever they wish to use.

Please do not insult other Agents just because they play a character you don't like!

4 minutes ago, Rizz said:

Do you ever played pvp with/against a Seulbi?

I've played against all of the them with who I'd consider the hardest character due to his crappy range compared to the rest of the cast.

3 minutes ago, よしあく said:

probably you have to practice more

i already met some mistels in pvp, and i still managed to win with either seulbi or levia

Aren't both of those ranged characters with huge burst damage though? Lol

I'm a J main.

1 minute ago, よしあく said:

well, J does relies on grab and buffs, so good luck utilizing those two

Considering Mistel ignores grabs, there's no point in playing my main in PvP then lol.

i can say for sure that Nata its at the bottom of the food chain in pvp since he relies on speed dps who is screwed hard by lag enviroment and lots of AoE spam

It's kinda true that Mistel is broken in terms of PvP.. Same for Levia and Seulbi
While Seha and Nata are at the bottom.
But there's no point telling someone to not play with a specific character in PvP, basically there's no rule saying "Don't play [Insert Character Name] in PvP"
Therefore, Agents are free to play with whatever they want.
but plz dont abuse mistel a lot

1 hour ago, Wazz said:

It's kinda true that Mistel is broken in terms of PvP.. Same for Levia and Seulbi
But there's no point telling someone to not play with a specific character in PvP, basically there's no rule saying "Don't play [Insert Character Name] in PvP"

Wazz wtf "Seha at the bottom"

7 hours ago, Seulbi said:

Wazz wtf "Seha at the bottom"

Seha has ranged attacks yes, his damage is probably high too.

But if you compare him to others, it's pretty hard for him to grab, specially Levia

On 2/17/2017 at 2:48 PM, Wazz said:

Natas Defenitely Not at the Bottom theres a reason why so many ppl Play him including myself his grabs ignore almost everything plus his Dps is pretty good 

My Mistel ignore grab in PvP ?

Man I'm playing the wrong way since a while tho

Yeah trading against a Tein isn't the brightest idea ever, you'd need to learn how to play against each character

Just let people play what they want. Lmao... They play Mistel? Try to learn how to avoid his attacks. Go to yt and look at some gameplays~

Edited by Ykhar

Well if you guys legit walk right into a Mistel's grabs, then of course you're gonna get destroyed, since he has the potential to inf combo anyone. How about... I don't know, maybe trying to avoid those grabs since they have a cooldown like any other skill and ONLY THEN try to engage? You guys simply have to learn how to deal with every char's playstyle in the arena, that's all there is to it. Either that or you can choose not to pvp anymore, because those characters, like it or not, are part of the game, and surely nobody's gonna stop playing them just because you can't beat them. Also, Seha and Nata at the bottom of the "food chain"? You might wanna reconsider that statement of yours.

Edited by Phasmam

I am the saltiest sea star out there when it comes to pvp.... (Thank God they dont let others see what you say in pvp..Broke my bad habit a bit. :3)

Regardless..! I hate certain characters as much as the next dude.. but telling people to not play a certain character in pvp is kiiinda... useless. Besides, It feels much better to me once you finally.. FINALLY get the power to crush your most hated enemies. *^*

idk about this pvp but i stopped on Seha cuz i got a Seha with Goku lag thou its way better that stupid lagtowin boring ElBullShit(Elsword for peeps who havent played it yet) o3o thats my opinion on elsword you can try it if you want :P

Edited by DivineKyuubi
cuz i can '- '