Alexius

This server is DEATH

I'm not trying to say something bad about C:C devs and that they're not trying to balance characters - I'm fully realise that all data are coming from KR and Tina will remain a cancer of this game anyway.

All I'm trying to say that this game doesn't have "some of the most balanced characters", like WannaBeAlone said, because it's ridiculous.
That's all. :|

4 hours ago, cruzerblade1029 said:

I see that you're trying to say, but again, comparing to other characters, for Tina this event was exactly "Press R to win". There was only two options (in order to get fake Punisher Wings of course) - either you're Tina and you can clear it, or you someone else and you can't.

^ ahh that, yeah tbh the only onces that manage to get the wings were only Tina users, horsey did manage to make a complete run but its much harder than being a tina.

3 hours ago, SilveRain said:

Compared to this game's spiritual predecessor, hell yes this game has balanced characters. You can bitch about Tina all you want, but at the end of the day, she is just as dependent on gear and skill to play as any other character. Besides, endgame dungeon clear times with her are pretty much the same as with any other character with the same gear (which I know from experience due to having mained almost every character in the game to endgame at least once by now). Hell, the first 30 or so levels with her is absolutely horrendous due to how useless she is at early levels. Of course, I don't expect you to know this since you're probably one of those people who bitch about characters without actually having played them.

Speaking of dungeons, you want to know why I was able to finish the Halloween event? Because I was willing to sit there for 50-something minutes on end and burn through 100+ Rev Capsules and 300+ Rej Capsules per run. Also, I didn't cry like a little bitch after failing the first run and instead actually took the time to learn how to game the boss's patterns. For example, did you know that the final Tiamat in the Halloween Dungeon is actually in some ways easier than real Tiamat? Of course you didn't because you never bothered trying to get there. I swear, I probably failed that dungeon more times than you ran it altogether. The only person imo who has a right to bitch about the event being too hard is SunniestDay since they actually had a character that should've been able to clear the dungeon but couldn't.

I'm perfectly fine if you have problems with the game or with this server. I myself have a mountain of criticism towards both. However, when what you're sprouting is not only unsubstantiated but also so easily refuted, I really don't give a damn as to what you think. You think Tina's an OP faceroll character? Go solo Tiamat with her or something and see how well that goes. While you're at it, go ahead and explain to me how other characters manage to get faster clear-times than her in endgame dungeons. You think Tina made the Halloween event a walk in the park? Tell me how many times you've actually tried to reach the end, how much resources you spent, and how heavy of an investment you'd put in your character beforehand. You think this game's characters aren't balanced? Go play an official server. Better yet, go play the predecessor Elsword.

This thread seems to have gotten derailed fairly quickly, so I'll be locking this up. 

On that note; I'd rather not stifle conversation, so if any of you would like to continue a discussion concerning our past Halloween event or any feedback in regards to this server, feel free to make a new thread in our suggestions & feedback sub-forum. However, in the future, refrain from posting simple shit-posts, and remain on-topic please.

Lock granted.