Random Human

PG Claw or hollow claw

PG75 (Extreme) Claw is better, but it's easier to craft Hollow if you already have an alt that can do Tiamat.

Jester gear is easier to craft, and it's still ok as a temporary set. Hollow has some stat penalties to it (-MP, -Skill Cost, -Penetration) so it's not really recommended if you're gearing up. It used to be situational end-game partst, but it's skippable now. The most you might want to get is the one that gives Aerial/Back/Chase Crit Dmg (Necklace I believe?).

2 hours ago, cruzerblade1029 said:

PG75 (Extreme) Claw is better, but it's easier to craft Hollow if you already have an alt that can do Tiamat.

Jester gear is easier to craft, and it's still ok as a temporary set. Hollow has some stat penalties to it (-MP, -Skill Cost, -Penetration) so it's not really recommended if you're gearing up. It used to be situational end-game partst, but it's skippable now. The most you might want to get is the one that gives Aerial/Back/Chase Crit Dmg (Necklace I believe?).

I see, if you don't mind if I ask another question is hollow gear good for going aganist david or irina raids?

19 hours ago, PikaShiro said:

I see, if you don't mind if I ask another question is hollow gear good for going aganist david or irina raids?

As long as you don't mind the penalty, it's still ok, but not the best.

I think you'd want to have PG75 shields + booster at since those give really good stats overall, especially through set effect. Even your SC Card would be a better pick up over a standalone Hollow Necklace because it has no -MP penalty and you get a +1 on an EX skill.

Also, if you go through A8's whole story quest, you get 2 boxes (1 for each half's ending) that'll give you a random piece of A8's Epic grade shields (not sure if module can be obtained). Even that can be a more reliable pick-up over Hollow.

Edited by cruzerblade1029

5 hours ago, cruzerblade1029 said:

As long as you don't mind the penalty, it's still ok, but not the best.

I think you'd want to have PG75 shields + booster at since those give really good stats overall, especially through set effect. Even your SC Card would be a better pick up over a standalone Hollow Necklace because it has no -MP penalty and you get a +1 on an EX skill.

Also, if you go through A8's whole story quest, you get 2 boxes (1 for each half's ending) that'll give you a random piece of A8's Epic grade shields (not sure if module can be obtained). Even that can be a more reliable pick-up over Hollow.

oh I see...

thanks for you help!