U guys know why they say this game is dead? cause is not for few ppl  playing is because the op ones that is called they just care on they nose and if u try ask for puri hell help they ignore dont care u need did this from ure own even knowing that is impossible alone =/

I feel your pain, since I have to solo everything as well (including Hell and OF).

That said, know that most people are not actively ignoring you; chances are they have either already done their runs for the day or they're waiting to party with friends and guild members. On that note, it might help to join a circle. Luminiera, for example, is currently open to applications. Besides that, it's easier to find party members if you're on the Discord.

whenever im online i stay in planet gate waiting for someone calling for help onto something, i must say not many ppl do that, not even in this server, did you try moving onto another channel and so on?, also if you want help you can add me in discord : Bolsa#7371, just call me out there and ill go help ya :)