Vessaliux

Bai Skills & Guide

On 12/21/2018 at 4:21 PM, Kaideh said:

NgkaLcp.png

And I have another questions. Where I can get this weapon? Because I looking everywhere, but I do not know.

Edited by KukyKun

14 minutes ago, KukyKun said:

And I have another questions. Where I can get this weapon? Because I looking everywhere, but I do not know.

That Core drops from Tindalos, Harpas, and Yod. However, it won't look like that when it drops; the gold border will be missing and the stats will be a lot worse. In order to get that gold border, you need to transcend your gear. There are 5 transcendence tiers, and each tier gives the gear a different border as show below:

Spoiler

HQ ICON ITEM FRONT TRANS 01.PNG     HQ ICON ITEM FRONT TRANS 02.PNG     HQ ICON ITEM FRONT TRANS 03.PNG     HQ ICON ITEM FRONT TRANS 04.PNG     HQ ICON ITEM FRONT TRANS 05.PNG

Tier 1                 Tier 2                 Tier 3                 Tier 4                 Tier 5

In order to transcend your gear, you need to go to the <GearBooster EX> machine in PGD; press D to open the transcendence UI. You're going to need Transcendence Stones in order to transcend your gear, and those can be crafted using the <MatterMixer EX> machine. Two things to keep in mind about transcendence is (1) the success rate gets lower the higher tier you go and (2) it resets your gear's level/tuning/chips upon success unless you're using a preservative.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:14 AM, Vessaliux said:

Assassin of Ice  Sv0tsTt.png Passive Description Combines the knowledge of the Assassin's techniquies with phase power.

Increases the
aerial critical damage / back critical damage / chase critical damage by 30% of the respective values of aerial damage / back damage / chase damage.

i still don't get this part of her passive. if i understand correctly her passive gives extra situational crit damage depending on the situational damage of their respective stat. so for example i have 100% aerial damage, 30 of it also goes to crit damage?

1 hour ago, LuxCaelo said:

if i understand correctly her passive gives extra situational crit damage depending on the situational damage of their respective stat. so for example i have 100% aerial damage, 30 of it also goes to crit damage?

Yes, that's exactly how it works.

Take your Situational Damage stat and multiply by 0.3 (or 30%); that's the amount that the passive adds to your Situational Crit Damage stat.

And just to clarify: Aerial only affects Aerial, Back only affects Back, and Chase only affects Chase.

Edited by Rulebook
a number

thank you for that. also if i may add. do i need to craft bai's david core? or can i stick to extreme core? i have an extreme scythe and idk if i should switch it for the whip. it's a little tempting but i want to be sure before i go pgdeep

20 minutes ago, LuxCaelo said:

thank you for that. also if i may add. do i need to craft bai's david core? or can i stick to extreme core? i have an extreme scythe and idk if i should switch it for the whip. it's a little tempting but i want to be sure before i go pgdeep

Honestly, you can stick to Extreme and jump straight to Purification core. But that said, David is extremely cheap to make after the revamps, so it boils down to you.

12 hours ago, Vessaliux said:

Honestly, you can stick to Extreme and jump straight to Purification core. But that said, David is extremely cheap to make after the revamps, so it boils down to you.

thank you for that. guess i'll just stick to extreme. i just tried david out because i wanted to craft the core but then i used up all my res capsules. bai is too squishy and really hard to master. any tips and tricks for her in raids?

Edited by LuxCaelo

On 1/4/2019 at 9:11 AM, LuxCaelo said:

thank you for that. guess i'll just stick to extreme. i just tried david out because i wanted to craft the core but then i used up all my res capsules. bai is too squishy and really hard to master. any tips and tricks for her in raids?

Honestly there's no easy way. Just take some time to read up which skills provide damage reduction and iframes. She's actually pretty stacked in terms of iframe and damage reduction, so try to abuse that.

Edited by Vessaliux