Sign in to follow this  
Shied

BoD Achievement/Frame

So as you guys know, once you manually merge a rare set 6/6, be it Zenith or Cybernetic or BoD, you get this achievement of it that gives you an item which unlocks the frame of it. Soma has it, Luna has it most likely(Need Confirmation) and Bai has it. Why doesn't Wolf has it? I manually merged the 6/6 BoD, but I didn't get any achievement or unlock the frame. I'd like this to be fixed if possible, thanks in advance.

14 minutes ago, Shied said:

So as you guys know, once you manually merge a rare set 6/6, be it Zenith or Cybernetic or BoD, you get this achievement of it that gives you an item which unlocks the frame of it. Soma has it, Luna has it most likely(Need Confirmation) and Bai has it. Why doesn't Wolf has it? I manually merged the 6/6 BoD, but I didn't get any achievement or unlock the frame. I'd like this to be fixed if possible, thanks in advance.

It's a bug, Violet already said that she's going to change it in future by making borders craftable.. as I heard :interested:

1 minute ago, Minos said:

It's a bug, Violet already said that she's going to change it in future by making borders craftable.. as I heard :interested:

^This!

Not to worry this has been something we've been aware of already!

Oh, bless. Thank you so much for the quick response and solution, I'll be looking forward to it. You can lock this thread if you wish so.