Sign in to follow this  
SJflorence3

Missing Dark Zenith Wings bug? Christmas Event

Hi, I recently exchanged 400 of the festive event points for the dark zenith costume package for Levia, and it had everything like the hair, weapon, clothes etc.. however I noticed there were players who had the dark zenith wings and when I checked my costume tab I didn't receive it. Not certain if it is a bug or if it isn't provided but I just wanted to clarify because it would suck if I missed out. So far I received 6/10 of the set and I would like to know whether the costume comes with the entire 10 or no? My character name is GRaphi.

Edited by SJflorence3

I'm assume that wings you've seen is mini version not original version.
We just released dark zenith wing (mini) from previous Halloween event. There is no dark zenith wings on current Dark zenith costumes cube. 

1 hour ago, SJflorence3 said:

Hi, I recently exchanged 400 of the festive event points for the dark zenith costume package for Levia, and it had everything like the hair, weapon, clothes etc.. however I noticed there were players who had the dark zenith wings and when I checked my costume tab I didn't receive it. Not certain if it is a bug or if it isn't provided but I just wanted to clarify because it would suck if I missed out. So far I received 6/10 of the set and I would like to know whether the costume comes with the entire 10 or no? My character name is GRaphi.

This event only offers the 6/6 Dark ZW, in the recent previous event which was the Halloween one, you were able to get the Dark ZW wings(Mini, since it's smaller compared to the original one). But no, this event doesn't offer the whole 10/10 Dark ZW. However, I've been hearing that there's plans in the future that the rest of Dark ZW will be craftable but no ETA so standby for it.

22 minutes ago, Shied said:

This event only offers the 6/6 Dark ZW, in the recent previous event which was the Halloween one, you were able to get the Dark ZW wings(Mini, since it's smaller compared to the original one). But no, this event doesn't offer the whole 10/10 Dark ZW. However, I've been hearing that there's plans in the future that the rest of Dark ZW will be craftable but no ETA so standby for it.

^This.