Sign in to follow this  
Moonlight

question about Soma

so far I have started playing Soma, in which I really enjoyed.... but I was wondering for her endgame gear what 2/2 set would be best for her, and what would I put in her PNA strains and the special strains section?

for booster go 2/2 halphas and for pna i usually go 3 phy raw and 3 phy rate, then i go for aerial and back. as for special strains go raw, aerial and back

i'd say ill go for halphas 2/2 for indra's lightning. and for special pna im prefer raw, chase and back/air (optional).

For your 2/2 set, go with Harpas like everyone else says.

For normal PNA, the only ones that are mandatory is Physical Power (try different combinations of Raw and Rate to see which gives you the highest [Physical Power] stat) and Situational Crit Damage Bonus (doesn't really matter which situation you go with). Everything else is up to player preference.

For special PNA, use Weapon Affinity and Backstabber for your first two slots. For your third slot: use Aerialist if your [Air Strike Damage Increase] stat is lower than your [Chase Damage Increase] stat, and use Paratrooper of your [Chase Damage Increase] stat is lower than your [Air Strike Damage Increase] stat. You'll want to do this because [Situational Damage Increase] stats are normalized.

Edited by Rulebook
formatting

17 hours ago, LuxCaelo said:

for booster go 2/2 halphas and for pna i usually go 3 phy raw and 3 phy rate, then i go for aerial and back. as for special strains go raw, aerial and back

13 hours ago, N I C O said:

i'd say ill go for halphas 2/2 for indra's lightning. and for special pna im prefer raw, chase and back/air (optional).

26 minutes ago, Rulebook said:

For your 2/2 set, go with Harpas like everyone else says.

For normal PNA, the only ones that are mandatory is Physical Power (try different combinations of Raw and Rate to see which gives you the highest [Physical Power] stat) and Situational Crit Damage Bonus (doesn't really matter which situation you go with). Everything else is up to player preference.

For special PNA, use Weapon Affinity and Backstabber for your first two slots. For your third slot: use Aerialist if your [Air Strike Damage Increase] stat is lower than your [Chase Damage Increase] stat, and use Paratrooper of your [Chase Damage Increase] stat is lower than your [Air Strike Damage Increase] stat. You'll want to do this because [Situational Damage Increase] stats are normalized.

I see, thanks for all replies :happyLev: