psts

Question About Code:Fusion

Recently i made some credit thanks to this event
so i decided to make zenith costume for my Yuri

the problem is i don't know which one should i craft in code:fusion so i can upgrade it to 3 stars and fuse it
-i already crafted the levia's official crew package but it's time limited to 6 days
-next i crafted the kindergarten set for my yuri and it's not upgradeable
-next i crafted the base costume package for yuri and it's not upgradeable too
even worse all of them can't even salvaged so i can't get phase fiber at least from it. i search the forum for solution and i can only get a 2018 post without anyone replying.
can someone help me here ? i don't want to waste more credit on this bs.

i'm pretty sure if you craft the official crew package and it's permanent. just like the Special Crew.

to answer your question, the costumes from code:fusion cannot be upgraded. afaik you can only upgrade the gacha costumes, which in the black market goes around <20m a piece depending on what you want. also most people are not active here but on discord server

Edited by LuxCaelo

The official agent/crew package should be permanent and upgradable. Are you sure the box you opened is the one from Code:Fusion and not the freebies you get when you finish your promotion quests?

2 hours ago, cruzerblade1029 said:

The official agent/crew package should be permanent and upgradable. Are you sure the box you opened is the one from Code:Fusion and not the freebies you get when you finish your promotion quests?

yes i craft and open this cube

Spoiler

dcws38p-484a243b-e74e-49cc-a43d-542a29d5

and i get this (the original time is 6 days, it has been 3 days since then)
and i'm always open the new promotion cube as soon as i'm promoted

Spoiler

dcws39o-d37d0092-6f7d-46f5-b1a5-9ab112c1

2 hours ago, LuxCaelo said:

i'm pretty sure if you craft the official crew package and it's permanent. just like the Special Crew.

to answer your question, the costumes from code:fusion cannot be upgraded. afaik you can only upgrade the gacha costumes, which in the black market goes around <20m a piece depending on what you want. also most people are not active here but on discord server

on december 31 2018,  i already asked where to get costume so i can fuse it to become rare set, and someone answer me that i can get it from Code:Fusion -> Official Agent/Crew promo costumes
and there's this video on youtube 

Spoiler

he used bai official agent costume that i pretty sure we can craft it on Code:Fusion

Edited by psts

17 minutes ago, psts said:

can get it from Code:Fusion -> Official Agent/Crew promo costumes

as far as i know only Wild Hunter(Bai,Soma,Luna,Wolfgang) costume from code:fusion that are upgradeable and synchroable

i tried it using Bai and Soma official crew and special agent pack, i don't know if it's bug or intended

Edited by Harutori

15 minutes ago, Harutori said:

as far as i know only Wild Hunter(Bai,Soma,Luna,Wolfgang) costume from code:fusion that are upgradeable and synchroable

i tried it using Bai and Soma official crew and special agent pack, i don't know if it's bug or intended

now that you said it, it's make sense now
i hope they fix it in the future since getting a costume on the bm is really hard, like it's been 4 days and i never see a top costume for yuri .-.