Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rulebook

Anyone else feel like gacha rates were nerfed?

Recommended Posts

Is it just me or are gacha rates nerfed for the new rotation? I did 60 gacha spins yesterday; every 10 spins yielded 4 to 5 costume pieces on average. I did 80 gacha spins today; every 10 spins yielded 3 costume pieces at most and there were several times where I didn't get a single piece. I also didn't get any filler accessories yesterday, whereas today I received almost as many filler accessories as I did costume pieces.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with gacha? I feel like maybe the devs accidentally changed the rates during the rotation process, but I first want to make sure that this isn't just something that only I'm experiencing. Whether or not gacha rates feel nerfed to you, let me know please and thank you!

 

Edited by Rulebook
a word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which gacha did you do? It's normal to feel like gacha rates would be "nerfed" for the Spring Elf/Fairy set, due to it only being available for females.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Which gacha did you do? It's normal to feel like gacha rates would be "nerfed" for the Spring Elf/Fairy set, due to it only being available for females.

My mistake; I had not considered that SF was female-only.

I did both gachas, but the majority was SF so I guess that explains it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rulebook said:

My mistake; I had not considered that SF was female-only.

I did both gachas, but the majority was SF so I guess that explains it.

Then that's most likely why, since I highly doubt Violet would change/accidentally edit the gacha rates. It happened with Triple Threat, too, though most didn't realize it was 3 outfits for one character only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Icarus said:

Then that's most likely why, since I highly doubt Violet would change/accidentally edit the gacha rates. It happened with Triple Threat, too, though most didn't realize it was 3 outfits for one character only.

^This.

Any gacha and/or rates related adjustments will always be disclosed within the patch-notes whenever that happens.
Less costumes per version per character = less drops is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×