ledigeine

Hello everyone!

Hi guys, I just started on this game the other day and I'm happy I found it. The main game itself seems great,  I haven't run into issues that must be resolved by microtransactions which is HUGE. 

I was wondering if there is a general guide... not like just starting but more stuff around what I should be doing with all these crafting components i have. All gear I didnt need any more I just salvaged it so I have a bunch of crafting things but no idea what is even worth making. 

Also which costumes are worth upgrading? 

My main issue so far is that I am never able to group with anybody because I assume population is low or everybody is end game. I get alerts while i play and I tried to join a match it suggested and i died like 8 times. I assume these are group fights but nobody ever joins me. 

Any help with all this would be great, thanks!

In terms of guides, most of what's already in the "General Guides" sections should be enough to get you pretty far. That said, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

You're right to assume that most people are in endgame. That said, reaching endgame isn't really that hard to do solo. Everything before Puri (with the exception of certain Raids) can be soloed using only the gear that you get from doing quests. As for those certain raids, there will usually be a few people who are willing to help over on Discord.

Besides that, welcome to the server!

Hallo, ledigeine && Welcome to the C:C community! I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
As far as which costumes are worth upgrading, that's pretty much up to you and what suits your play-style the most. As far as 6/6 or 10/10 sets, you may want to aim for a rare set (ie. Zenith is available in synchro now, but BoD/Cybernetics is available through other means, such as Code: Foundation packages or buying with credits/PGC from those within the community). Aside from that, you can always ask the community for their suggestions/builds in our General Guides section (the one that Rulebook mentioned above) and Sonic's guide pertaining to Accessory sets as well too. 

If you ever need help or simply have questions you'd like answered, feel free to make a post--we'll do our best to help!

Good luck && Have fun !