Sign in to follow this  
Moonlight

question about tina

For tina special strain I been using Eagle Eye, weapon affinity, and Fine Paratrooper are these right for her special strain?

Also is their an updated guide that I can find for her PNA then other one i check seem a bit old.?

39 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

For tina special strain I been using Eagle Eye, weapon affinity, and Fine Paratrooper are these right for her special strain?

Also is their an updated guide that I can find for her PNA then other one i check seem a bit old.?

I don't really remember the name of the Special Strains, but- for me, I used Attack/Movement Speed, Chase, and Physical Psi Rate.

I recommend replacing Eagle Eye with Backstabber.

Backstabber (at Lvl. 5 Godly) gives +20% Back Attack damage and +27.5% Back Attack crit damage. In other words, it increases your damage output more than Eagle Eye does. Don't worry about the damage being only for Back Attacks; Tina can get behind enemies with ease, plus many of her skills force-trigger Back Attack.

19 hours ago, Rulebook said:

I recommend replacing Eagle Eye with Backstabber.

Backstabber (at Lvl. 5 Godly) gives +20% Back Attack damage and +27.5% Back Attack crit damage. In other words, it increases your damage output more than Eagle Eye does. Don't worry about the damage being only for Back Attacks; Tina can get behind enemies with ease, plus many of her skills force-trigger Back Attack.

I see, if you don't mind me asking another question would this be the right PNA to use for tina I was looking for what else to put in her PNA strains other than her special strains 

Edited by Moonlight

4 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

[...]

I recommend following this post (it's the last post in the topic you linked):

Only thing I would change about that post is to use HP (Rate) for Defense Combine/Mutate Strains, since True Damage can ignore damage reduction. That said, tbh really doesn't matter what you pick since most enemies you're going to go up against are either weakling or can one-hit-kill you.

8 minutes ago, Rulebook said:

I recommend following this post (it's the last post in the topic you linked):

Only thing I would change about that post is to use HP (Rate) for Defense Combine/Mutate Strains, since True Damage can ignore damage reduction. That said, tbh really doesn't matter what you pick since most enemies you're going to go up against are either weakling or can one-hit-kill you.

Thank you for the quick reply! 

11 hours ago, shiba11 said:

Please do not necro threads! A thread that hasn't been replied to in 2 weeks is considered dead.

I'll be locking this up.