Sign in to follow this  
Tagaru Kona

Newbie, Looking for Friends

Greetings! Hi names Tagaru Kona, I'm new & learning about Closers. I'm primarily a mmorpg/jrpg/rpg gamer and also an anime nut.

I recently looked over this game and wanted to give it a chance, I'd like to get to know some new people to make as friends or a group/guild to get to know on this server. 

Feel free to PM me, and I'll be joining the discord soon enough if anyone wants to contact me that way too. 

Edited by Tagaru Kona

Thank you, and glad to be here! ^^

I am currently just looking for starter information/circle/guild to call home before I start the game fully.

If you can provide any of the following it'd help greatly ^^

2 hours ago, Tagaru Kona said:

[...]

The "Official Guides" and "General Guides" sections should provide some good starting information in terms of characters and gameplay. If there's anything you want to know about that hasn't already been covered there, feel free to ask in the latter section.

Hello and welcome. It's wonderful having a new face come to the game, I do hope you enjoy it and have fun, exceed in it and get creative. Be sure to pick the char you really like the most and get going on the wild adventure. I'd suggest joining a circle, yes and joining the official discord server once you get in there.

You can freely ask all the questions you want and they'll get answered almost immediately if people are around, you can get all the guides and tips you want, you can also make friends and seek a circle as well. That's pretty much all, feel free to take your time to get around and get to know things and everyone. Once again, welcome~

Hallo, Tagaru Kona && Welcome to the CODE: Closers community !
As Rulebook suggested, our Official Guides and General Guides sections are the go-to for general information and character guides. However there may be things not covered in those, so feel free to make a post in the General Guides section if you ever have questions or just need some clarification. For active circles, you can make a post or flip through the ones in our Circle section. 

The Official Discord is a great resource for new players, as it makes asking questions and getting tips from veteran players much easier. Please don't hesitate to ask questions--we're happy to help!

Best of luck && I hope you enjoy your stay!