Sign in to follow this  
Teddouka

New here, Returning Closers player

Hiya. I missed this game quite a bit and I used to play on KR's server a lot as a Nata main. While I could go back there and play of course, I do remember how lonely it was soloing a lot of the time and not being able to speak freely in game but I also didn't want to start over on the official english server. Then I found out about Code Closers and decided to give this a try. Nice to meet you all :]

Hello there and it's nice to meet you too. Welcome to C:C community. Get to know around and go wild, be sure to have fun and make friends. Pretty sure the Disc server would help you out. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. You won't have to solo, you can form parties easily.

Welcome to the server! I hope you have plenty of fun! If you need help, feel free to PM me and if you're alone and would like a circle with peeps to play with, you can join mine ❤️ #shamelesspromo

Hiya, Teddouka! Welcome to the CODE: Closers community--it's nice to meet you as well. ♥
Feel free to join our Official Discord and check out the active circles in our forum's Circle section.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. 
Best of luck && I hope you enjoy your stay!