Sign in to follow this  
DiAlphaKR

Tips and Things for Tina [WIP]

Tina is my sub-main on Closers KR so I'd like to share some tips for her.

I'm going to say this now, if you're like me you might find her boring at first since all you really have to do is line up and just shoot at a distance, but her skills make her more fun to play with.

Tina is a physical attacker and her substat is Chase Damage, so when tuning gear for go Chase.

While it is advised to learn all the skill atleast to 10, her best skills to use currently in my opinion

• Heat shot - This skill is her most powerful norm skill. High burst damage and has a fairly long horizontal range. If you can line enemies up straight, you can clear a room with just this skill if your damage is good enough.
  • Phantom Snipe 
  • All of her Finishing Moves are really good, just note that FM1 has an additional input that throws the gun for an additional explosion. If you don't press it, the gun will burn her hands and she'll drop it (Which is funny and cute)
  • I want to be alone - Skill makes Tina hide inside a refrigerator. While inside you are immune to attacks and bounces enemies back when you explode out of it
  • Rapid Fire is a good skill for mobbing though I don't recommend maxing unless you have spare points.

Passives to learn (Same as most)

• Phys Damage
  • Critical Damage
  • Chase Damage
  • ABC Penetration
  • ABC Critical

Just now, Genji said:

oh man im bookmarking this one lol im sub maining tina myself when she comes

I haven't capped her yet but she's really fun. Harpy's Special Crew should be coming relatively soon though since Yuri got hers not too long ago

Just now, DiAlphaKR said:

I haven't capped her yet but she's really fun. Harpy's Special Crew should be coming relatively soon though since Yuri got hers not too long ago

oh boy the copy to J i wanna play her as well :D ! !