Sign in to follow this  
Syn

Hello Code Closers Community :3

Hello everyone :3

I am not a newcomer but an older player who has never made a forum account.

But I have a few questions

Why is the Blackboard so empty?

Is it possible to buy bits?

Where can I get the best costumes (free)

why there are only 5 members :c ? 

and that's it

I wish you a pleasant game see'ya Ingame :3

Edited by Syn

2 hours ago, Syn said:

Is it possible to buy bits?

The official term is "donate", but yeah Bits can be purchased with PGC. Consult the donation guide for more details.

2 hours ago, Syn said:

Where can I get the best costumes (free)

The best free costumes are typically obtainable during events as craftable rewards. Events have not set schedule and the most recent one ended 4 months ago, so it's not exactly the most reliable thing. Besides that, the only other option would be Code:Fusion (can get Base, OA, SA, NPC, and Kindergarten sets).

2 hours ago, Syn said:

why there are only 5 members :c ? 

Two reasons. First is that most people are on Discord now and hardly anyone ever uses the forums anymore. You can find a link to the Discord here. The second reason is that a lot of people are on hiatus due to the fact that there hasn't been an event in 4 months. The devs are (apparently) hard at work on some "custom content", but they've been dead silent about the entire ordeal and this has caused a lot of players to lose interest. They'll probably be back if/when the content finally hits, though.

Either way, welcome to the forums, I encourage you to join the Discord, and I hope to see you in-game!

3 hours ago, LezarD said:

Hola 

hay latinos  soy nuevo 

Te doy la bienvenida a code closers,como vez llegaste en un momento muuuy malo para el servidor,mo hemos resivido actualizaciones desde hace 2 meses,y dudo que esten trabajando en una version grande,asi que el server puede cerrar a este paso

Tsumiki-x-IO-kiritoinsane.gif.2cffbdf488

IGN:Pastillas (Tina)

10 hours ago, Kiritoinsane said:

Te doy la bienvenida a code closers,como vez llegaste en un momento muuuy malo para el servidor,mo hemos resivido actualizaciones desde hace 2 meses,y dudo que esten trabajando en una version grande,asi que el server puede cerrar a este paso

Tsumiki-x-IO-kiritoinsane.gif.2cffbdf488

IGN:Pastillas (Tina)

No digas eso ojala que no justo empiezo a motivarme por un juego :(