Sign in to follow this  
Soma

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone!

I'm the new developer Soma 😉

Although I haven't officially began working here as Gitae is still showing me the ropes and all that good stuff, I will be working hard to improve the game 😋

About me? I'm game developer of course and a guy 🙃. I'm new to Closers, so to begin with I will be looking for a lot of help from the support staff and of course the community and I will try my best to be active on the forums and not be a ghost. I will mainly be focused on forum posts about the game and its development but sometimes I may lurk in posts that are random 😄

I hope me and the rest of the new staff can bring a big change to this game and push it in a positive direction for all you guys and if you have any questions at all please ask as I'd like you all to be familiar with me! Thank you for reading!

Welcome to Code Closers. hope u can get used to how Closers working and manage to bring us some good stuff. Im looking forward to see how u do it o/

Welcome to the team, Soma! I look forward to working with you and will help whenever I can.

:happyLev:

Welcome to team CODE:Closers Soma! I'm looking forward to you to make a big change to this game. 
:hello:

welcome!
aside from ghosting you behind your back

I'm glad to finally hear that we got a new team. Good luck with getting used to your new environment and stuff~ good luck adapting to the whole community and best of everything for you! I wish you could revive this graveyard with a glimmer light of hope.

Welcome and best of luck! A small request: can we have previews or road maps for development from time to time? We haven't had anything to look for a very long time. :c

32 minutes ago, Kaideh said:

Welcome and best of luck! A small request: can we have previews or road maps for development from time to time? We haven't had anything to look for a very long time. :c

This is something I would like to bring in future, but to plan a head I would need to learn more about the game but this is something I really like to do in my previous works 😄

welcome to code closers,we really hope that you make this server alive again.

btw,from now on,do you have any plans to post before the updates at least some sneak peeks for us?

3 minutes ago, Meshin said:

welcome to code closers,we really hope that you make this server alive again.

btw,from now on,do you have any plans to post before the updates at least some sneak peeks for us?

I plan to release sneak peaks of what I'm working on but at the moment I'm just learning from Gitae but once I'm up and working for myself I will be happy to post previews and stuff of that nature 😄

5 minutes ago, Soma said:

I plan to release sneak peaks of what I'm working on but at the moment I'm just learning from Gitae but once I'm up and working for myself I will be happy to post previews and stuff of that nature 😄

I hope you enjoy learning new stuff with Gitae and please do not overworking and have enough rest if needed.

4 hours ago, Soma said:

Can you shed some light on the aspect of learning from Gitae? You mean, game wise, you don't have much of experience with Closers, that's it? :)

9 hours ago, Kaideh said:

Can you shed some light on the aspect of learning from Gitae? You mean, game wise, you don't have much of experience with Closers, that's it? :)

It's mainly about how the game is setup and such and the process they where using to make custom changes. I cannot really talk specifics but it's not really technical stuff just more "the correct way" to go about things to make it easier.

13 hours ago, Soma said:

It's mainly about how the game is setup and such and the process they where using to make custom changes. I cannot really talk specifics but it's not really technical stuff just more "the correct way" to go about things to make it easier.

Aha, that makes a lot of sense! By the way, I have a proposal. Considering the top 10 circles (or, let's say, the top 5) are pretty much the most active part of the player base as of now and is made of veterans, would you and/or Gitae be interested in joining our Discord servers for one hour or so to have a chit-chat on ideas, brainstorming and game's direction with our members? I'm sure Rebellium, Luminiera, Notorious, AllStarsPh and Excaliburs could, somehow, contribute to what you guys are cooking and I think that maybe @Moe and @SilveRain (Lumi's and Excalibur's founders) would be down for it. ❤️

30 minutes ago, Kaideh said:

Aha, that makes a lot of sense! By the way, I have a proposal. Considering the top 10 circles (or, let's say, the top 5) are pretty much the most active part of the player base as of now and is made of veterans, would you and/or Gitae be interested in joining our Discord servers for one hour or so to have a chit-chat on ideas, brainstorming and game's direction with our members? I'm sure Rebellium, Luminiera, Notorious, AllStarsPh and Excaliburs could, somehow, contribute to what you guys are cooking and I think that maybe @Moe and @SilveRain (Lumi's and Excalibur's founders) would be down for it. ❤️

Sadly we cannot join Discord servers. However, specifically me more so than Gitae will be very active in forum discussions especially when it comes to the development of the game. The forums is also nice because it allows us to be able to talk to everyone who would like to join rather than just on a private discord where only selected people can speak up. We may allow for some Discord DM's from players in future if it necessary but for now at least we will not be joining Discord servers.

14 hours ago, Kaideh said:

Having forums as a place for discussion is much better than discord, since it accessible for everyone and we can make forums more active than before.imo 
also im not Lumi's founder ;_;

sorry for the late Welcome to C:C, Soma!
I'm glad to know we'll have another set of hands to help the server--the community will definitely appreciate the transparency too.
I'm optimistic to see the changes you bring. Best of luck && feel free to ask questions if you need the help! I'm always just a message away.

Also.

On 4/16/2019 at 8:35 AM, Soma said:

sometimes I may lurk in posts that are random 😄

You'll fit in great here.