Sign in to follow this  
MokkeN

HELP SOMA BUILD EQ,SKILLS

Hello, i need help with Soma's equipment . like what kind of core is best for her (hammer,swords ,etc) , and is she Chase and Back attacker? 

i also need help with building skills, like which is most used or not ,etc

i'm searching equipments and skills that would be useful for Plane Gate and future missions :>> 

thanks for reading

Edited by MokkeN

3 hours ago, MokkeN said:

what kind of core is best for her

Agile Core (or "Sword") is best for Soma.

is she Chase and Back attacker

You should mainly focus on Chase since almost all of Soma's skills have forced Chase. That said, Back Attack is also important for her since around half her skills have forced Back (and a large portion of the other half can manually inflict Back with ease). When tuning for Situational stats, the order goes Chase > Back > Air.

help with building skills

Max everything except the following: Asura's Descent, Indra's Lightning, Two Moons, Phase Wave Bullet. The first three of these skills should be left at level 10, whereas you can just drop Phase Wave Bullet altogether. If you do want to use the skill, though, leave it at level 10.

After reaching SA, it is recommended that you upgrade all available skills to EX (remember to level down Sky Breaker to 10 before this, so as to not waste SP). All EX skills should be at least level 10, and ideally you want to get Sky Breaker's level as high as possible. On that note, make sure to use Puri Receiver (2). Since you are still far from Puri by the sounds of it, don't worry about this too much yet.