Miia

What made you come to Closers?

Dont know if this is in the right section-:cry:

What made you want to play Closers in the first place? How did you find it?

Do you remember any memorable moments when you came into this game?

Edited by Lylan

i came just for seth, joined when the game was using the tina login screen, was tired of elsword and decide to tried this amazing game, i must say, its better than elsword in terms of combat mechanics, elsword was good in the old days where you used to play pvp with no toxic ppl, and not like lvl 40 vs lv 80, the pvp is very unbalanced now in elsword, and most of the time when i was in a group i didnt know what was hapening due that game being side scroller and everyone spamming the ult skills and potions, the games is a race to see which one clears fast the dungeon and ends MVP. just my point of view, no hate at all mates xd, both games are great but everyone have it tastes.

Edited by Bolsa

12 minutes ago, Bolsa said:

i came just for seth, joined when the game was using the tina login screen, was tired of elsword and decide to tried this amazing game, i must say, its better than elsword in terms of combat mechanics, elsword was good in the old days where you used to play pvp with no toxic ppl, and not like lvl 40 vs lv 80, the pvp is very unbalanced now in elsword, and most of the time when i was in a group i didnt know what was hapening due that game being side scroller and everyone spamming the ult skills and potions, the games is a race to see which one clears fast the dungeon and ends MVP. just my point of view, no hate at all mates xd, both games are great but everyone have it tastes.

I agree as well with the Elsword situation... Unfortunately for me though, I've grown too attatched to Elsword so I'm trying to steer away from it - Though not upset at all with the people I've met there (still have friends I talk to allot to this day since I first came) ~ 

But yea, couldn't agree more!

So... I came here twice.

First one was... I don't actually remember how I learned about Closers but it probably was on Void Elsword forum... or maybe when I heard about a game similar to Elsword that's going to have a global release but learned that there's a lot of waiting for it...

I came here when C:C was few days old and I was really hyped about it. Tried Yuri... well, I didn't liked her so after some time I switched to Levia. Leveled her to 44 level, made a Harpy when she came and... ditched C:C. I was used to command based combat of Elsword so I thought it was similar to this in Closers, ignoring a lot bigger MP bar than it is on Elsword. Tried to return few times, but always returned to Elsword after few minutes.

And my real coming here was when I saw Wolfgang's story trailer. It grabbed my heart. An almost albino guy (he may be blond but for me he'll always be part of "albinos I love" list), with a book and lack of enthusiasm about being Closer... Even without knowing how actually fun his personality is, I knew that I'd love his character. Not to mention, that his theme song "Inferno" is still one of my favourite songs of all time.

So I thought that I should try Closers again, to prepare for his arrival in game and learn how actually play. So I returned and played Levia until he came here... tho had some breakes here and there, like returning to Void cuz a big update/event or giving EME server a chance - which it wasted.

And about memorable things when I came here... free Saboli Maid parts for leveling char. Like it's the only thing I actually remember from the first coming here... and maybe Harpy pvp, tho I only remember trying it. From the second coming here I definitely remember making a Polish crew. A small one, which later partially migrated to EME server, but still it's something that have been influencing not only my time in Closers but also my life... wow, that sounded a bit cheesy.

Edited by ArualKneza
some typo <.<

came to closers due to pso2 sea was shutting down XD

aside from that, I found the game from ragezone when I was trying to find another game to play :D

Edited by GeohoundG2

I've known it from an online friend before it was even released in KR, telling me to play the game together with him if by any chance it gets a SEA server, or at least something English that we could play. "Let's strive to be top players!"

Fast forward to CC release and that friend of mine and another one invited me to try the game, to which I was unwilling at first. I've just been through some personal matters with certain people, and have also left Elsword due to stress and burnout. I gave in after a while (must've been a week or two), and on that same day I decided to check the wiki and found the beauty that is Harpy. I asked if she's released, and it so happens C:C just updated recently.

Been playing Harpy ever since. :love:

Spoiler

One of my earlier screenshots, this one taken with my friend (the Nata) and their circle.

I'm the only one left playing, though my friend has recently tried out NA.

HeJD4Gv.png

Edited by cruzerblade1029

Im here Since the beginning C:C Start 

so why i come to Closers BC Better Gameplay than els , More fun to play the chars  and Fassion :excited:

and BC my Seulbi/Luna :happyLev:

i find the game From Seach Closers P.Server in google 
 bc KR sucks in my Eyes 

Bai
bai
and more Bai

actually i did play this 2 years ago but then lost interest due to void elsword
now i've completely sucked the jesus out of Elsword and im enjoying Code closers Yeeet

It was the middle of 2015 when I first heard of Closers, and consequently came across Seulbi on Facebook and I immediately fell in love with her and her alluring pink hair and sky blue eyes. Her Official Agent promotion also just came up on the KR server then, so I was even more enamored by her dropping satellites on her enemies! Also some gameplay footage of her by a friend playing in JP server didn't hurt either. But there was no English server yet then, so it was a painfully long 2 years of me waiting, at some points losing hope if I would ever be able to play her. Then I heard about the opening of CODE: which really surprised me and got my hopes up, so a month after they launched I joined the game. And there, to this day I still play Seulbi and nobody else, so yeah I am one of those few people who play Closers with just one or two characters and I gotta tell you it's kinda hard not having the extra hands which you can use to farm stuff but fortunately I still manage to make both ends meet and be a decently geared and decorated player. :excited:

Edited by Lecty07

6 hours ago, Lecty07 said:

Please do not necro threads. A thread that hasn't been replied to in 2 weeks is considered dead.

I'll be locking this up.