Kai🌸Haan

Inventory Expansions might've been mixed up

I don't think having the extra two credit rows after the bits expansions is the intended way it works.
nXTRKvR.png

Trying to unlock last two rows showing it's credits:

Spoiler

dpZJ1Fk.png

0WKg05C.png

I've asked KR players and 4 rows should be unlocked through credits, and 3 through cash/bits. It matches, but like I said, I don't think the last 2 credit rows coming after bits is intended.
If this is not intended and needs to be fixed, we'd also like to know how. It could mess up the inventory of people with incomplete bits expansion (only 90, 120 bits rows)?

Thanks to Taffpy's kind donation to let me test this.

Edited by cruzerblade1029

It's most likely how the Chinese server does it or maybe it was a previous custom change done by Gitae. I'll have a look into it when I have a moment.

4 hours ago, Soma said:

It's most likely how the Chinese server does it or maybe it was a previous custom change done by Gitae. I'll have a look into it when I have a moment.

It happened when we received more expansion slots. We previously didn't have the bottom two rows. Could just be a problem with implementation...

Edited by cruzerblade1029