Purification Core for Awakened Cross Slash
Tindalos 3/3 Shield (Trinket) for Awakened Supersonic Slash
Halphas 2/2 Shield (Trinket) for Awakened Lightning Fast

If you don't know what it looks like..
gwt6ONf.png

Purple = Tindalos
Green = Halphas

Ignore the [Beast] part, Im using Seth atm

Thanks for the info really appreciate it! Can ask what place you can find Tindalos and Halphas still currently on plane gate doing the side quest.

1 hour ago, Rufnect said:

Can ask what place you can find Tindalos and Halphas still currently on plane gate doing the side quest.

Tindalos, Harpas, Yod and Nato are in Purification Ops (PGD) location which can be unlocked after you hit 80.
The trinkets Seirene mentioned do indeed awaken your skills, however later you'll want to aim for 3/3 Hell trinkets, which are, in fact, are crafted from the ones Seirene sent.
They look like this:
unknown.png
^ This is the final version of the trinkets which will stay with you until the endgame. Each trinket gives you 1 awakened skill, the red one is an active which gives a buff. Each character has 3 awakened skills. 2 come from trinkets, 1 from puri core.

unknown.png

15 hours ago, Esther said:

Tindalos, Harpas, Yod and Nato are in Purification Ops (PGD) location which can be unlocked after you hit 80.
The trinkets Seirene mentioned do indeed awaken your skills, however later you'll want to aim for 3/3 Hell trinkets, which are, in fact, are crafted from the ones Seirene sent.
They look like this:
unknown.png
^ This is the final version of the trinkets which will stay with you until the endgame. Each trinket gives you 1 awakened skill, the red one is an active which gives a buff. Each character has 3 awakened skills. 2 come from trinkets, 1 from puri core.

unknown.png

Thanks for the detailed info. Is it the same for all characters for awakening skills? Just clarifying to be sure.

39 minutes ago, Rufnect said:

Thanks for the detailed info. Is it the same for all characters for awakening skills? Just clarifying to be sure.

Each character has their own awakened skills. There are always 3 of them. According to wiki, Yuri's awakened skills are following:

RS1-2.PNGRS2-2.PNGRS2-5.PNG

I don't know much about Yuri and i can't tell which gear awakens which, so my knowledge ends here. All I can say is it's the same for all characters: 3 skills can be awakened by equipping certain Puri Ops gear, Core and Harpas/Tindalos trinkets to be specific.

46 minutes ago, Rufnect said:

yes

15 hours ago, Esther said:

Each character has their own awakened skills. There are always 3 of them. According to wiki, Yuri's awakened skills are following:

RS1-2.PNGRS2-2.PNGRS2-5.PNG

I don't know much about Yuri and i can't tell which gear awakens which, so my knowledge ends here. All I can say is it's the same for all characters: 3 skills can be awakened by equipping certain Puri Ops gear, Core and Harpas/Tindalos trinkets to be specific.

Roger! Thanks again appreciate it! Peace!

18 hours ago, Rufnect said:

Roger!

Please do not double/triple/etc. post, as it is considered post farming and may lead to a warning point. Instead, edit your original reply with what you wanted to add.