Kaideh

Update Wishlist

I'm back with another thread to ask players opinions: what exactly are you looking forward in C:C? The idea here is quite similar to what Lan did a few months ago, and, since we had more updates (and there's a whole lot more coming down the pipe), I thought it would be a nice idea to spark some conversation in the community and gather inputs for the devs! This is, by no means, a thread asking for these updates to be released right away, or demanding anything from the staff, just to make it clear :)

C:C, in comparison to the KR server, is around 3 to 4 months late, which is not a bad mark. Here's the list of updates we are missing:

• Bai, Tina, Seulbi, Harpy, Levia rebalance
  • Queen of Hearts TF
  • Balance of Awakening Skills
  • Crew Dungeon 8
  • Busan (Season 3)
  • New Divine Battle Season
  • Private Black Market
  • Crafting nerfs/system for Puri and Oofman
  • Higher Transcendence Rate for BB
  • Tiamat Pet
  • Genderbender Portraits
  • S~SS Plugs (and the revamp of it, so the D and C tunes are removed from the pool)
  • Enhancement System Rework (100% enhancement rate after fever is reached, +16 and +17 levels)
  • New Puri/Puri Rework
  • Character Skin Preview Revamp
  • Team Challenges
  • Gacha Revamp

For me, personally, I am very excited for the rebalances, the nerfs in Puri and Oofman craftables and the enhancement system rework! :)

I also collected some of the stuff I mentioned above so, perhaps, this can be given as a reference for the devs.

Team Challenge

Rebalances

1554908440.gif

1554908635.jpg

1554906085981.gif

1554906073414.gif

yVnX3AL.jpg

Edited by Kaideh

I'm waiting for 100% BB trans stones (it was an event feature once in KR, but it's going to be perma update there soon), QoH, Busan and enhancement system rework. Bonus - getting EME translations for Hunter's Night chapter 2. It's kinda hard to understand the story with ones we have now.

Tho I'm not excited for gacha revamp. Like... I've heard a bit about it... and I prefer the old one. :cry:

23 minutes ago, Souji「薄桜鬼 」 said:

Nice;  Does the KR server have costume preview when they are boxed? I'm tired of sending images of costume set to my friend. Shet..  

About the KR enchant revamp is it true that this no longer destroys the equipment?

They do! In Noe Shot videos on YouTube you can see the system in place. And if the items are not destroyed, I am not sure. I think you still need vaccines.

21 minutes ago, ArualKneza said:

I'm waiting for 100% BB trans stones (it was an event feature once in KR, but it's going to be perma update there soon), QoH, Busan and enhancement system rework. Bonus - getting EME translations for Hunter's Night chapter 2. It's kinda hard to understand the story with ones we have now.

Tho I'm not excited for gacha revamp. Like... I've heard a bit about it... and I prefer the old one. :cry:

They are going for the 100% stones in every single equipment now, which is great. You work hard and don't rely on RNG anymore. I would be super happy with it.

13 minutes ago, Kaideh said:

They do! In Noe Shot videos on YouTube you can see the system in place. And if the items are not destroyed, I am not sure. I think you still need vaccines.

Ty.  I will check out Noe channel.

-

A dude posted this on FB Closers Global group:

reinforce Reorganization
heavy failure, disappear , reset reinforce <-- all delete

And new Vaccine is prevent reinforce -1
+17 is only apply to Final item(king of fly)

64873154-2277791609204190-72596128992057

Edited by Souji「薄桜鬼 」

1 hour ago, Souji「薄桜鬼 」 said:

reinforce Reorganization
heavy failure, disappear , reset reinforce <-- all delete

And new Vaccine is prevent reinforce -1
+17 is only apply to Final item(king of fly)

Here you have a translation from CHQ discord server (I think it's the most reliable source if it comes to KR info). Tho I couldn't find any info about +17 being only available for BB eq.

Spoiler

Developer_note_june_16.png

1 hour ago, ArualKneza said:

Here you have a translation from CHQ discord server (I think it's the most reliable source if it comes to KR info). Tho I couldn't find any info about +17 being only available for BB eq.

Hide contents

Developer_note_june_16.png

Good catch and yeah, that's a bless. From one side it's less investment for the player (money wise), but more dedication in terms of grinding, which is a very fair trade. RNG plays a much less aggressive role into this scenario and I am so thankful for that.

100% Trans Rate Stones
Queen of Hearts TF (so my seth can destroy more dungeons)
Balance of Awakening Skills
Removal of D and C from Tuning pool (especially now that VVIP is somewhat "nerfed")

and there's one more thing
the Loli Boss Portraits!

2 hours ago, Seirene said:

100% Trans Rate Stones
Queen of Hearts TF (so my seth can destroy more dungeons)
Balance of Awakening Skills
Removal of D and C from Tuning pool (especially now that VVIP is somewhat "nerfed")

and there's one more thing
the Loli Boss Portraits!

In KR server trans stones are 100%?

I haven't been following KR server in years. Shet.

Character's reworks, QoH TF and other miscellaneous changes are fine (despite they will come here either way, just need some time). Other than that you forgot one really important thing - private Black Market which should be available in our "version", but for some reason it is not.
I'm not looking forward for +17, because it is just unnecessary until New Purification Area release. Current enhancement is just fine even for Busan.
Busan itself isn't that necessary right now as well (and in 1-1,5 months too) because with our last major update we got a blast of content some people still struggling with (especially people who need to gear multiple characters).

Edited by SilveRain

2 hours ago, Souji「薄桜鬼 」 said:

there's an event where you can craft the 100% trans rate stone using Stone Preservatives.
iirc they're planning on putting it there permanently.

23 hours ago, Bernkastel said:

draco acc cube to code fundation aswell, please
and yes i need my halphas portrait

Draco Acc on C:F is not part of the korean server or it's updates, it's more like a C:C exclusivity. So in that sense, this is not necessarily the right place to voice that ^^'

20 hours ago, Souji「薄桜鬼 」 said:

Yes, there are and, since yesterday's update, as far as I know, every equipment has 100% trans probability as long as you craft it's respective stone (which requires a certain amount of mats, but makes the frustration and RNG go away, which is great!)

19 hours ago, SilveRain said:

Character's reworks, QoH TF and other miscellaneous changes are fine (despite they will come here either way, just need some time). Other than that you forgot one really important thing - private Black Market which should be available in our "version", but for some reason it is not.
I'm not looking forward for +17, because it is just unnecessary until New Purification Area release. Current enhancement is just fine even for Busan.
Busan itself isn't that necessary right now as well (and in 1-1,5 months too) because with our last major update we got a blast of content some people still struggling with (especially people who need to gear multiple characters).

Very good call! I'll add this to the list. As of +17, to be honest, this is not what I am looking for necessarily. What I am looking for the is the fever system, which let's you to upgrade your equipment with no failures, so, in that sense, everybody can be full +15/+16/+17 if they want to, as long as they play. Of course investments needs to be made with the -1 vaccine to prevent downgrade, but still.

11 hours ago, caetho said:

+17 is great in PvP, it's also great when you realize you only need +13 to actually clear content.

In our current patch, yes. With Busan and the path KR is taking with absurdly high HP pools, no. This is a game design taken by the devs and, unfortunately, it'll not go away.

3 hours ago, ArthurSala said:

How About Seth Awakning skill -_-

She had no changes on KR. I believe she's beyond broken and don't need any extra adjustment (perhaps, a nerf, if anything)

I dont understand why do you want to copy paste KR but okay, can't wait for +17 demand pepega
every update doesn't have to be KR/other server related, its a wish list, right? atleast thread says so
i also dont understand why you're judging there and here but okay aswell

10 hours ago, Bernkastel said:

I dont understand why do you want to copy paste KR but okay, can't wait for +17 demand pepega
every update doesn't have to be KR/other server related, its a wish list, right? atleast thread says so

remember what happened when CC try to make "custom content" last time? we got no update for 6 month... no new gacha, no event, nothing.

rather than waste their time making costume content better just follow KR update

Edited by Nyan

Speaking of custom content, it's better to make it bit by bit rather than attempt a one time big time shit like the previous admin attempted. I'm also gunna wish, while at it, for +1 boosters for cheap in the future events rather than instant +13 or +14 booster fuels so that actually attempting enhancements gets retained

3 hours ago, Bernkastel said:

i also dont understand why you're judging there and here but okay aswell

It's not about being a copy paste. It's just the route of the game and how it should go. If the game has no updates, then, what's the point of playing it, right?

The wishlist is based on the official server, as I stated in the topic when I specifically mentioned the korean server. My apologies it this wasn't clear and also my apology if you felt I was judging your comment, as it was not the intention. Rather, I was trying to clarify something. :)

On 8/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, Kaideh said:

In our current patch, yes. With Busan and the path KR is taking with absurdly high HP pools, no. This is a game design taken by the devs and, unfortunately, it'll not go away.

HP Sponge =/= Hard. Something taking time doesn't automatically make it difficult, you can spend 4 hours on event, is that hard? No, it's tedious. Difficulty is when the knowledge of a player gets put to the test in order to clear the content provided by the developer of the game. I'm not stating that Busan Raid is easy, but the reasons you provide for the idea of difficulty and how to offset difficulty are inherently flawed.

While it's true Busan Raid has plenty of I-frame piercing mechanics and you need to be literally whale geared to solo it in a reasonable amount of time, I'm implying that +17 in general is NOT a requirement in order to clear the raid in the first place, you just need a party of people in order to accomplish such. In regards to balance, +15 is already pushing that limit. +17 is basically the +15.5, which adds an additional layer of frustration in PvP as +14 and +15 are already on the level of Trade City or killing a person before your first Finishing Move is even up.

Saying +17 is a requirement is the same idea as saying "You need Hell mod in order to clear Hell/BB" No, you do not need Hell Mod in order to clear Hell, it's just a convenience, it is not a requirement in order to clear.

Edited by caetho

10 minutes ago, caetho said:

HP Sponge =/= Hard. Something taking time doesn't automatically make it difficult, you can spend 4 hours on event, is that hard? No, it's tedious. Difficulty is when the knowledge of a player gets put to the test in order to clear the content provided by the developer of the game. I'm not stating that Busan Raid is easy, but the reasons you provide for the idea of difficulty and how to offset difficulty are inherently flawed.

While it's true Busan Raid has plenty of I-frame piercing mechanics and you need to be literally whale geared to solo it in a reasonable amount of time, I'm implying that +17 in general is NOT a requirement in order to clear the raid in the first place, you just need a party of people in order to accomplish such. In regards to balance, +15 is already pushing that limit. +17 is basically the +15.5, which adds an additional layer of frustration in PvP as +14 and +15 are already on the level of Trade City or killing a person before your first Finishing Move is even up.

Saying +17 is a requirement is the same idea as saying "You need Hell mod in order to clear Hell/BB" No, you do not need Hell Mod in order to clear Hell, it's just a convenience, it is not a requirement in order to clear.

I never said it is a requirement, did I? Neither I elaborated deeply about it, did I? So please, do not draw conclusions or put words in my mouth. All I said is that, +13, in our patch, is more than enough to kill something in a reasonable amount of time, but with the high HP pools on KR, if you wan't to make the process less tedious, you better be geared or else you'll spend a good amount of time on that, which, to me (emphasis on this, ok?), is the opposite of fun. The ones who took the decision to make the raids big and tedious were the devs. That's their design choice, not mine. There's a clear reason why the equips won't break anymore and people can still get maximum enhancement level only by playing and accumulating vaccines.

35 minutes ago, Kaideh said:

I never said it is a requirement, did I? Neither I elaborated deeply about it, did I? So please, do not draw conclusions or put words in my mouth. All I said is that, +13, in our patch, is more than enough to kill something in a reasonable amount of time, but with the high HP pools on KR, if you wan't to make the process less tedious, you better be geared or else you'll spend a good amount of time on that, which, to me (emphasis on this, ok?), is the opposite of fun. The ones who took the decision to make the raids big and tedious were the devs. That's their design choice, not mine. There's a clear reason why the equips won't break anymore and people can still get maximum enhancement level only by playing and accumulating vaccines.

Again, they make them take more time to kill because they want to incentivize the idea of partying up in this game. While yes I get it, Devs decide so players have to adjust. I'm stating again, your reasons for difficulty and how to offset difficulty are inherently flawed. I've seen this trend in your previous posts in regards to keeping or discarding Hell Mod. I brought it up as a frame of reference. This is not me putting words in your mouth, this is reminding you that "tedious =/= difficult". While your previous post did not elaborate much on what you actually meant, your current post has not actually addressed the primary point I made.

Fun is subjective, so it's good that you are very explicit in stating what your idea of fun is. I get that speeding through content is fun when it's in regards to Speed-running, the moment you have to say "This raid sucks because I can't clear it within 3 minutes" is a bit why I think your idea of challenging players to enjoy a game is a bit wonky. Unless that's not what you want from Closers, here again this is me simply assuming based on what I think the idea of what makes Closers fun is. emphasis on my subjective view in this regard. 

The new enhancement system on KR was implemented more so because people were getting sick of losing months of effort because an item -1'd or broke. The enhance system was flawed as a whole as it was extremely punishing if you didn't pour in an absurd amount of resources into it. Busan Raid is not the reason why they implemented the new enhancement system though. They realized that players were just getting sick and tired of the current system and simply waited until a free booster came around so they could finally get their +14, without sinking months of effort into it.

PS:. Busan Raid doesn't have Party Scaling, which kind of reinforces the idea that they want to incentivize partying up in order to get a reasonable time, if you don't like taking forever to clear Busan. A few Crew Members/Friends are the perfect solution to that.

Edited by caetho

You forgot to mention Crew Dungeon stage 8.

I would prefer if they follow the order for now, and pick up stuff that were still not implemented. So y'know, rather than a wishlist, they should have their to-do list.

They mentioned in a thread that if the community is against an incoming feature or update, they can omit it. Just a reminder. (I'll dig this post later.)