Jump to content
Kaideh

Update Wishlist

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, cruzerblade1029 said:

They mentioned in a thread that if the community is against an incoming feature or update, they can omit it. Just a reminder. (I'll dig this post later.)

I can only see enhancement increase to +17 being rejected at this point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cruzerblade1029 said:

You forgot to mention Crew Dungeon stage 8.

I would prefer if they follow the order for now, and pick up stuff that were still not implemented. So y'know, rather than a wishlist, they should have their to-do list.

They mentioned in a thread that if the community is against an incoming feature or update, they can omit it. Just a reminder. (I'll dig this post later.)

Added to the list! :)

1 hour ago, Cultits said:

I can only see enhancement increase to +17 being rejected at this point

I believe +17 is something that, at some point of the game, might be necessary. I don't really care if we have +17 or not because the stats increase is really small, but, if anything, I really do want the fever system and the capacity of items not breaking anymore while being enhanced. With it said, I hope that not implementing +17 is not a reason to not implement the system revamp, because the system we have currently is relies too much on RNG and punishes the player too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard a lot of backlash from players who follow KR's updates about the +17 Enhancement change so we'd have to have a community driven topic on this alone. If it means altaring the Enhancement Rework too then that will also have to be up for discussion also.

As for updates, sadly we can only provide all the updates at once for the things on this thread. Small things like items they have that we don't can be added theoretically if we have the systems for it already, such as the Summer Costumes we added directly out of the box from KR. Things like system revamps would need a full update on the back and front end of the game which is one of those takes about 1 month to execute upon kinda updates that gets slower everytime we do it since we have to re-implement all our custom stuff back into the game (Which is why you may see me hesitate on certain custom changes from time to time because in the end it will add xyz more time on every major update which in the end harms you guys). As much as we'd like to keep you at the latest and greatest content there will always be a gap between us and the official server which is usually why we wait from something vital to be released before we'd think about a major update (Like a new character). It's nice for you to keep track of things coming out in KR as it helps us when comes to testing the latest patches to see whats been added to the game and what needs testing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soma said:

I heard a lot of backlash from players who follow KR's updates about the +17 Enhancement change so we'd have to have a community driven topic on this alone. If it means altaring the Enhancement Rework too then that will also have to be up for discussion also.

As for updates, sadly we can only provide all the updates at once for the things on this thread. Small things like items they have that we don't can be added theoretically if we have the systems for it already, such as the Summer Costumes we added directly out of the box from KR. Things like system revamps would need a full update on the back and front end of the game which is one of those takes about 1 month to execute upon kinda updates that gets slower everytime we do it since we have to re-implement all our custom stuff back into the game (Which is why you may see me hesitate on certain custom changes from time to time because in the end it will add xyz more time on every major update which in the end harms you guys). As much as we'd like to keep you at the latest and greatest content there will always be a gap between us and the official server which is usually why we wait from something vital to be released before we'd think about a major update (Like a new character). It's nice for you to keep track of things coming out in KR as it helps us when comes to testing the latest patches to see whats been added to the game and what needs testing. 

 

I think you guys saw that kind of post everyday but i'd like to get my own answer.

Do you plan on releasing the Revamp of the Awakening skills ( the one that balance the switch from Puri to Beelzebub core ) and maybe Seth TF? i don't really mind for the TF because i don't main Seth but i guess that people are really looking forward Harpy and Seulbi TF as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kurimy said:

I think you guys saw that kind of post everyday but i'd like to get my own answer.

Do you plan on releasing the Revamp of the Awakening skills ( the one that balance the switch from Puri to Beelzebub core ) and maybe Seth TF? i don't really mind for the TF because i don't main Seth but i guess that people are really looking forward Harpy and Seulbi TF as well.

Well if it's in the KR updates then yeh eventually when we do a full update things like this will come (unless there is a big opposition to the change then we can look to not include / change it). Generally speaking if it comes to KR at some point in future we will get it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soma said:

Well if it's in the KR updates then yeh eventually when we do a full update things like this will come (unless there is a big opposition to the change then we can look to not include / change it). Generally speaking if it comes to KR at some point in future we will get it too.

Well, it has to come at some point, especially the balance patch since it's really needed. Just unfortunate that we Harpy/Seulbi/Seth players have to wait out our TF a little longer. These are the major updates that are next in line anyway, so I hope they're coming soon enough. One thing I do know is that Seth SA is already in the files since her SA preview video shows in the character creation screen. Soon(tm) :noeta:

Also going off from something you said, as long as the system exists, we can take an update from KR right? So is our game still based on CN? CN runs their game a little differently (they had SS tunes and +20s, heck now it's +25, before KR even had them)... I mean, It'd be great if someone from the community (or even the devs themselves) are well-informed or are aware of the differences. Something we still don't have that's been long overdue is the system that reduces crafting costs of gear the more you craft it in your account. I'm not sure if CN even has this one.

Is there a possibility to switch to a KR-based client if it's deemed the better choice or the only way to implement certain systems and features? Another thing I believe you have mentioned before is why Fatigue/Stamina is still in the game. This is an NA-specific feature as far as I know so I'd like to know how that'll work out, if the implementation is deemed worth the effort.

Edited by cruzerblade1029

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Soma said:

I heard a lot of backlash from players who follow KR's updates about the +17 Enhancement change so we'd have to have a community driven topic on this alone. If it means altaring the Enhancement Rework too then that will also have to be up for discussion also.

As for updates, sadly we can only provide all the updates at once for the things on this thread. Small things like items they have that we don't can be added theoretically if we have the systems for it already, such as the Summer Costumes we added directly out of the box from KR. Things like system revamps would need a full update on the back and front end of the game which is one of those takes about 1 month to execute upon kinda updates that gets slower everytime we do it since we have to re-implement all our custom stuff back into the game (Which is why you may see me hesitate on certain custom changes from time to time because in the end it will add xyz more time on every major update which in the end harms you guys). As much as we'd like to keep you at the latest and greatest content there will always be a gap between us and the official server which is usually why we wait from something vital to be released before we'd think about a major update (Like a new character). It's nice for you to keep track of things coming out in KR as it helps us when comes to testing the latest patches to see whats been added to the game and what needs testing.

 

I'm afraid altering enhancement rework will cause more issue and bug, need to rebalance a lot of thing such as stat and ilvl to match future content.

The newest dungeon in KR require 147 ilvl, I'm not sure if +15 is enough to reach that ilvl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2019 at 4:11 AM, Kaideh said:

She had no changes on KR. I believe she's beyond broken and don't need any extra adjustment (perhaps, a nerf, if anything)

q03Mt4n.png

the Core and 3 Rings change their skill, if the 2 rings do not change their skill

Is it really like that or is there a mistake?

 

Edited by ArthurSala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 1:30 PM, Soma said:

I heard a lot of backlash from players who follow KR's updates about the +17 Enhancement change so we'd have to have a community driven topic on this alone. If it means altaring the Enhancement Rework too then that will also have to be up for discussion also.

As for updates, sadly we can only provide all the updates at once for the things on this thread. Small things like items they have that we don't can be added theoretically if we have the systems for it already, such as the Summer Costumes we added directly out of the box from KR. Things like system revamps would need a full update on the back and front end of the game which is one of those takes about 1 month to execute upon kinda updates that gets slower everytime we do it since we have to re-implement all our custom stuff back into the game (Which is why you may see me hesitate on certain custom changes from time to time because in the end it will add xyz more time on every major update which in the end harms you guys). As much as we'd like to keep you at the latest and greatest content there will always be a gap between us and the official server which is usually why we wait from something vital to be released before we'd think about a major update (Like a new character). It's nice for you to keep track of things coming out in KR as it helps us when comes to testing the latest patches to see whats been added to the game and what needs testing.

 

I'd like to give +1 on what @Nyan said. I get your point and I'll go against what I said previously, because Nyan did mentioned something I really didn't consider before: the ilvl. Naddic will keep designing content overtime that will require at one point or another for changes like increased item level to be present, and, of course, upgrading an equipment play it's role into that while, for now, it might not be required. At some point, for sure, it will, and then I wonder if this would be a case in which asking the community for inputs, making changes in the code to just, after sometime, rewrite everything to make sure we catch up on ilvl and other TCP requirements will not a precious waste of your time as a dev.

I strongly believe that a part of the community will complain about xyz, every now and then, but some changes are required and in that sense, we must trust the game developer. If we go that way, I think it'll be easier to consider opening another server, without xyz features, like some Maple Story and Ragnarok "old times" servers.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:27 PM, cruzerblade1029 said:

Well, it has to come at some point, especially the balance patch since it's really needed. Just unfortunate that we Harpy/Seulbi/Seth players have to wait out our TF a little longer. These are the major updates that are next in line anyway, so I hope they're coming soon enough. One thing I do know is that Seth SA is already in the files since her SA preview video shows in the character creation screen. Soon(tm) :noeta:

Also going off from something you said, as long as the system exists, we can take an update from KR right? So is our game still based on CN? CN runs their game a little differently (they had SS tunes and +20s, heck now it's +25, before KR even had them)... I mean, It'd be great if someone from the community (or even the devs themselves) are well-informed or are aware of the differences. Something we still don't have that's been long overdue is the system that reduces crafting costs of gear the more you craft it in your account. I'm not sure if CN even has this one.

Is there a possibility to switch to a KR-based client if it's deemed the better choice or the only way to implement certain systems and features? Another thing I believe you have mentioned before is why Fatigue/Stamina is still in the game. This is an NA-specific feature as far as I know so I'd like to know how that'll work out, if the implementation is deemed worth the effort.

+1 on the balance patch. I'm dying for it, even though I know that in August another balance patch will come, alongside Bai and Seth being enabled in PvP (finally!). Regarding the crafting system discount, it came first on Korea, then it was implemented in China shortly after. In fact, in both Korea and China, you can craft Oofman Shields on T4 right away, for a cheaper price than crafting Oofman to T2 normally. You can also craft +13 Puri Mods and Core right off the bat, on T5. On the stamina topic, I never played NA, but I heard Gameforge has no stamina anymore.

On 8/12/2019 at 6:36 AM, ArthurSala said:

q03Mt4n.png

the Core and 3 Rings change their skill, if the 2 rings do not change their skill


Is it really like that or is there a mistake?

 

Hi! Here's a tip: you don't need to make fonts so big: I'm sure everybody can read it and that really takes a lot of space in a thread. Regarding your question, we are not talking about these skills. We are talking about the balance the awakening skills affected by the Puri Core (in this picture, called as Fanto Core), had on the korean server. Seth had no changes, so when we equips the BB core, her skill animation will be reverted back to what Thoth is without Puri.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kaideh said:

Hi! Here's a tip: you don't need to make fonts so big: I'm sure everybody can read it and that really takes a lot of space in a thread. Regarding your question, we are not talking about these skills. We are talking about the balance the awakening skills affected by the Puri Core (in this picture, called as Fanto Core), had on the korean server. Seth had no changes, so when we equips the BB core, her skill animation will be reverted back to what Thoth is without Puri.

 

Sorry About The font, but I see on youtube there is a strange skill 
 

you can see for yourself >> 

 

Skills in D if combined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArthurSala said:

Sorry About The font, but I see on youtube there is a strange skill 

you can see for yourself >> 

Skills in D if combined

That was before her "nerf" (which was not enough, by the way, they should've nerfed her further), so some skills got changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kaideh said:

That was before her "nerf" (which was not enough, by the way, they should've nerfed her further), so some skills got changed.

So the skill has been nerfed ?

K thanks for the info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 4:53 PM, Soma said:

Well if it's in the KR updates then yeh eventually when we do a full update things like this will come (unless there is a big opposition to the change then we can look to not include / change it). Generally speaking if it comes to KR at some point in future we will get it too.

I mean It won't a revelation to say that a lot of people were waiting for Queen of Hearts TF and first wave of reworks to come along with Seth SA since KR / CN servers have it for a long time already (as our two main sources of updates). Because leaving hanging 3 characters w/o last Task Force while other 12 have it - it is quite sad. But another thing is skill's reworks, since w/o current KR rework here, at C:C some characters can throw away BB core in a trash can until reworks come. So I sincerely hope to those two come as faster as they can (w/o waiting for another bulky MAJOR update). Don't mind my humble opinion.

Edited by SilveRain
typos orz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SilveRain said:

I mean It won't a revelation to say that a lot of people were waiting for Queen of Hearts TF and first wave of reworks to come along with Seth SA since KR / CN servers have for a long time already (as our two main sources of updates). Because leaving hanging 3 characters w/o last Task Force while other 12 have it - it is quite sad. But another thing is skill reworks, since w/o current KR rework here, at C:C some characters can throw away BB core in a trash can until reworks come. So I sencirely hope to those two come as faster as they can (w/o waiting for another bulky MAJOR update). Don't mind my humble opinion.

This plus the crafting discount system and 100% trans stones for BB mod and core would be heaven on earth until we get other major contents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 10:27 PM, cruzerblade1029 said:

Well, it has to come at some point, especially the balance patch since it's really needed. Just unfortunate that we Harpy/Seulbi/Seth players have to wait out our TF a little longer. These are the major updates that are next in line anyway, so I hope they're coming soon enough. One thing I do know is that Seth SA is already in the files since her SA preview video shows in the character creation screen. Soon(tm) :noeta:

Also going off from something you said, as long as the system exists, we can take an update from KR right? So is our game still based on CN? CN runs their game a little differently (they had SS tunes and +20s, heck now it's +25, before KR even had them)... I mean, It'd be great if someone from the community (or even the devs themselves) are well-informed or are aware of the differences. Something we still don't have that's been long overdue is the system that reduces crafting costs of gear the more you craft it in your account. I'm not sure if CN even has this one.

Is there a possibility to switch to a KR-based client if it's deemed the better choice or the only way to implement certain systems and features? Another thing I believe you have mentioned before is why Fatigue/Stamina is still in the game. This is an NA-specific feature as far as I know so I'd like to know how that'll work out, if the implementation is deemed worth the effort.

What might not be apparent from first glance everything in the CHN Client and the NA Client is the exact same as the KR Client just a bit behind. The game has a check list of whats enabled and what's disabled which is why some features may be present in CHN but not KR or vice versa (Obviously the latest features will be missing from CHN until CHN gets to the same stage). So it doesn't really matter what client we use because aslong as we have access to that check list (which is a simple data file on the server) we basically have access to any of the content CHN/NA may have disabled from KR or content they might have the Korea doesn't.

I'm not 100% sure on the Fatigue / Stamina system as personally I think its a bad feature in the game but some others seem to think its fine how it is. Maybe we could start a discussion on this in the coming weeks.

 

@Kaideh @Nyan

Don't worry if I think there will be resistance against It we will poll it see what people think with some opinions and then we can go from there. It may just be a case in scaling some of the new content down or scaling the player up with dungeon wide buffs if people really don't want it. We'll have to see more towards the time on what everyone thinks. I don't feel educated enough on the matter to comment about it much more for the moment, I just remember when it was released in KR apparently they had a massive outrage about this specific update so we'll see.

 

On 8/14/2019 at 8:24 PM, SilveRain said:

I mean It won't a revelation to say that a lot of people were waiting for Queen of Hearts TF and first wave of reworks to come along with Seth SA since KR / CN servers have it for a long time already (as our two main sources of updates). Because leaving hanging 3 characters w/o last Task Force while other 12 have it - it is quite sad. But another thing is skill's reworks, since w/o current KR rework here, at C:C some characters can throw away BB core in a trash can until reworks come. So I sincerely hope to those two come as faster as they can (w/o waiting for another bulky MAJOR update). Don't mind my humble opinion.

Likely the SA stuff for these characters will have backend we need to add before we can release the SA for them. This would mean even if we pushed through and squeezed the data from the KR files without a major update they could still have many problems and issues once applied in game. I cannot judge 100% yet as i'd have to ask the staff to test it first but I have a feeling we may have to do a major update for the Seth SA. As for the TF's and reworks most likely they will need a major update, again i'd have to look into it for a 100% sure answer but most likely is a 'will require major update'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soma said:

I cannot judge 100% yet as i'd have to ask the staff to test it first but I have a feeling we may have to do a major update for the Seth SA. As for the TF's and reworks most likely they will need a major update, again i'd have to look into it for a 100% sure answer but most likely is a 'will require major update'.

Excuse me, but we got Seth SA like 3 weeks ago with Summer Event arrival. As for my question about last Task Force and character / skills reworks - oh well, I guess we have to wait. Thank you for answer either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SilveRain said:

Excuse me, but we got Seth SA like 3 weeks ago with Summer Event arrival. As for my question about last Task Force and character / skills reworks - oh well, I guess we have to wait. Thank you for answer either way.

Apologies I miss-read your response cause I was busy doing the Gacha's for later (Gacha's are tiring as hell to make lol). The TF's I will look into and if possible to push through with them we will if not will be next major update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...