Sylar

Just a Furry who come back to CC.

Hi! Im Sylar Schweigen~ a Furry J/Soma Main from VoidEls that test this server long ago. (when it's comes out 2 years  ago)
Sadly i dont like it how server was going so i leave and played KR since then to now.
Now since i read Server changed administration and is more lively now im back to try again the experience.
Also LF> Account Name Tag qq
:love:

Edited by Sylar

Hello and welcome!

Should you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ping a member of staff!

i think its still dead like always ! cuz just like you i play voidels and closers kr , testing this server 1 year ago and i hate it becuz i have to spend 30 min just to kill those bosses in planar gate and ppl keep saying ask on discord they gonna help you but actually not many reply , i ask for help for a whole day and just 2 ppl reply XD now i want to go back and see if its any different but oof still the same so yea ! better go back to closers kr 

Welcome to Code Closers!

Hope you have fun playing the game! :good:

On 8/13/2019 at 5:12 PM, SelenaSokolov said:

i think its still dead like always ! cuz just like you i play voidels and closers kr , testing this server 1 year ago and i hate it becuz i have to spend 30 min just to kill those bosses in planar gate and ppl keep saying ask on discord they gonna help you but actually not many reply , i ask for help for a whole day and just 2 ppl reply XD now i want to go back and see if its any different but oof still the same so yea ! better go back to closers kr 

Join a circle to find more friends to play with!