[FO] Wolfgang

Being Ignored on Forums

The new staff hasn't been here for all that long, and it's obvious that they check forums and put in effort to reply to the new people, but- there have been countless posts and suggestions ignored by them as well. You can say that they're not going to acknowledge every single suggestion that people have to offer, because there's way too many bad ones out there.

But something I cannot stand is that all the most important and smart suggestions get ignored. I haven't seen a single staff member even reply to anything relating to Beelzebub transcendence rates, VVIP not affecting enhancement rates anymore, and at this point, even the game turning into too much of a credit sink.

I made a forum almost a week ago about these four gachas piled on top of us right at the end of a major credit sink event, and it still doesn't have a reply from a single staff member. Something that should also be mentioned is the fact that all of these things are being ignored, but the staff pretty much only replies to new forum users(will provide images in a spoiler tag down below). I try my best to be kind and polite, but to me, the staff just ignores anything that would make them receive less money from the players. If anyone does reply to this, I want to ask all the questions I've had that have never been answered.

Enhancement Rates: Why have these not been fixed ever since the update that reverted them to not being affected by VVIP? I really don't understand the point in not fixing this, unless you're trying to make more money off us by making us fail more.

Beelzebub Trans Rates: I feel like this should be addressed as soon possible, because the constant failures isn't something that's newbie friendly whatsoever. Even to the veterans, it just serves as something to eat away at materials and there's really no sense in people failing 200+ times just to get the gear that they want(from experience).

Credit Sink: Ever since the arrival of this event, almost everything has turned into a credit sink. Because this event has eaten so much of our credits, how are we supposed to afford anything from a new gacha, let alone four new ones, without having to sell off things we'd rather keep. I know from talking to friends and from my own experience with it that this event has eaten a lot of people's savings, and then these four new gachas aren't helping them one bit.

Those are my main concerns at the moment with the current state of the game, and I think they should be addressed, even if you simply just reply to us and inform us. We need information, and we were promised more transparency with the new staff. The discord staff always tells us to come to forums if we're looking for answers, but we never get them. You can provide us all the new content you want. If you don't listen to the playerbase's feedback, you're pretty much just driving the server back into the same ground it was already in with the old staff.

Spoiler

There's no way this post could have been missed, either, because it has been at the top for the past week.

Screenshot_3602.png

Screenshot_3603.png

Screenshot_3604.png

Screenshot_3605.png

p.s: we need a stability maintenance.

Edited by Rin

I will not be answering in the order given as I wanna brisk over the smaller points first.

First of all I want to address this "stability maintenance" rubish you guys are harping on about on discord and here. EVERY MAINTENANCE is a stability maintenance and it's only labeled as such when there is literally nothing happening on that maintenance. Why the hell do you think we would take the game down for a patch and not perform some simple stability tasks to improve the quality of the server? Thats absurd.

Second of all Bai is still learning the game and wouldn't know how to respond to a post like this as it's mainly me and Harpy that handle this stuff along with the staff members Nata/Moe/Kuro. Bai usually sticks around the support section to answer problems people are having with the game and account issues rather than the general suggestions and feedback posts. I hope you understand she helps more so in the backend support rather than someone like Harpy who handles you guys in the public eye.

Not really going to discuss these points cause you are correct on that and it is our bad, simply put i forgot them and have now noted them down to look into.

• Enhancedment Rates
  • Beelzebub Transcendance Rates.

As for the main post I will reply on your actual post and not here. So expect that in the next 20-30mins from this post.

Thank you for reading.

Hi,

First I would like to apologize to all Code Closers players because I am very lacking as a Community Manager.

I do not want any player to feel that I am ignoring them or their messages/posts. Unfortunately my knowledge on the game itself is very lacking and it would be inappropriate for me to give a wrong response considering I am a member of the staff so I choose to not give a response and leave this concerns to the staffs who can address them properly.

As of the moment I can only give help with account related concerns and/or help relay the concerns to our Game Developers.

Sorry and Thank you.

1 hour ago, Soma said:

I will not be answering in the order given as I wanna brisk over the smaller points first.

First of all I want to address this "stability maintenance" rubish you guys are harping on about on discord and here. EVERY MAINTENANCE is a stability maintenance and it's only labeled as such when there is literally nothing happening on that maintenance. Why the hell do you think we would take the game down for a patch and not perform some simple stability tasks to improve the quality of the server? Thats absurd.

Second of all Bai is still learning the game and wouldn't know how to respond to a post like this as it's mainly me and Harpy that handle this stuff along with the staff members Nata/Moe/Kuro. Bai usually sticks around the support section to answer problems people are having with the game and account issues rather than the general suggestions and feedback posts. I hope you understand she helps more so in the backend support rather than someone like Harpy who handles you guys in the public eye.

Not really going to discuss these points cause you are correct on that and it is our bad, simply put i forgot them and have now noted them down to look into.

• Enhancedment Rates
  • Beelzebub Transcendance Rates.

As for the main post I will reply on your actual post and not here. So expect that in the next 20-30mins from this post.

Thank you for reading.

you seem extremely defensive to the fault of no communication. how are we suppose to know that there's stability maintenance with every update? your attitude is fairly unprofessional, there's two people who have never played the game on the team. Nata is pretty unapproachable, Kuro can't do much in her position, Moe never talks. Community basically runs itself out of a necessity to do so and you have the audacity to get upset over us wanting answers & calling it rubbish. complain about us complaining in the Discord, why not join? I don't understand the argument of "wanting privacy" make a new discord or something? Seems super sketchy & odd staff don't want to join the official discord? or will that change with the upcoming WIP new server?  It seems you really don't take well to criticism or feedback that's negative towards the teams decisions. I accept you understand that our points are correct, but the fact you don't discuss anything just sets a bad rep tbh. & how do you forget to ignore over easily 20+ suggestions on rates or whatever was listed above? you literally SAW that his one post was up for a week with no reply, was top. I don't understand man. but alright. :)

I just thought it would be common sense to understand that we'd do stability tasks while the server was offline for a patch, like why wouldn't we? Well either way not going to sit here arguing with you over it, now you are aware. Any form of expected downtime (Usually Fridays) is also a stability maintenance.

Additionally I don't see where me not taking staff critism well went when I was very polite when it came to my second point and I only explained why linking 10+ posts that Bai has made was not fair on her and explaining what she does for the game since it wasn't well communicated previously. As for Discord unless they allow for multiple Discord windows to be opened at one moment then we will not be able to join the Discord server. This is not us actively avoiding the use of community Discord as me and Harpy would love to join Discord, we're just not allowed to join on our staff Discord due to previous issues we've had in the past.

If you have a problem with our current staff and would like to raise issue, you're welcome to. You have public means to do so or private means to do so. Please do not take this as a go make a post saying "fuck this guy", if your going to raise issue please be concise about the problem and some suggestions on what we can do to improve/resolve the issue.

No, it's not common sense. We're not Dev's. How are we suppose to know how that stuff works? But thank you for now clarifying that.

You weren't really polite at all tbh, but if that's what you consider polite then don't know what to tell you about that.

Linking the 10 posts was an example, not meant to be rude or harmful to Bai. It was literally just showing she doesn't play/know the game

Though now we're finally aware of what she does behind scenes because you communicated with us about it :)

As for discord- 

"multiple discord windows to be open at once" literally just tab in when you can we're not asking you to be active as in talking literally every minute??

If you mean with how Violet still owns the Discord, currently we've been told a new one is in the works anyway? why are you unable to make a new account & join the new one?

Like how are you not allowed to join?

and lastly, it's not even about us being like "man fuck the staff, fuck them they suck!11 >:((" we've been giving you guys suggestions & feedback

WE HAVE BEEN.

We've brought it publicly here & privately via Discord. Mind you, all the staff have their DM's off or tell you to come to forums anyway so?

& you guys wouldn't know this cuz for some reason you just refuse to be apart of the Discord.

You're aware the whole server is basically on Discord more than they ever will be on Forums??

I don't see why this is a problem. Just to disclose as well, I'm literally not even trying to argue. I just really don't understand where you're coming from with this tbh.

12 hours ago, Rin said:

Beelzebub Trans Rates: I feel like this should be addressed as soon possible, because the constant failures isn't something that's newbie friendly whatsoever. Even to the veterans, it just serves as something to eat away at materials and there's really no sense in people failing 200+ times just to get the gear that they want(from experience).

with respect, i would like to tell you my story with some game, let say i play "A" game before, and in that game there are an items that has low enhancement success-rate, some of new player there complain with the developer of that game, and after that. the developer decide to increase the success-rate of that item, do you want to know what happen next? its totally crash, cause, since it's easy to get, people's interest starts to decline, and finally its make less people who spend their money to that game, after that, the developer launch a new item that stronger than the item before with a same low enhancement success-rate.

that's my story, im not trying to push some opinion to you, just want to share my experience

have a good day ^^

7 hours ago, Emi said:

Moe never talks.

That sounds wrong but if you need me, just ping or send me a DM. 

you're feeling exactly what I felt years ago when someone made a suggestion to do inventory full credit but instead of low cost that would be high credit usage but they just ignored.  that  broke my heart 😭 . at least Violet answered suggestion topics. i miss u Violet-senpai 😭

8 hours ago, Xia He said:

with respect, i would like to tell you my story with some game, let say i play "A" game before, and in that game there are an items that has low enhancement success-rate, some of new player there complain with the developer of that game, and after that. the developer decide to increase the success-rate of that item, do you want to know what happen next? its totally crash, cause, since it's easy to get, people's interest starts to decline, and finally its make less people who spend their money to that game, after that, the developer launch a new item that stronger than the item before with a same low enhancement success-rate.

that's my story, im not trying to push some opinion to you, just want to share my experience

have a good day ^^

well rather increase it just a bit ...not on par with puri... prob everyone want a higher succes rate on that gear

also u have to count in the droprate in the duns were the gear drops... u cant compare that with puri anyways

no one said to make the succes rate like puri .... atleast increase it like that, that it is more possible to have a succes instead of 1 month(or more)  attempting to do t5

5 hours ago, Moe said:

That sounds wrong but if you need me, just ping or send me a DM. 

You literally do not talk in the Discord ever. Unless it's to maybe once in a while tell someone to follow the rules. The only place you talk in is the Lumi Discord. 

8 hours ago, Xia He said:

have a good day ^^

Puri was never hard to transcend, and the game was always thriving after it was released(for a long while). I personally think more people will feel motivated to play if they're able to get their gear easier, especially the ones who have a lot of alts to gear. I think that's a better result than people quitting the game entirely over the Beelzebub trans rates alone.

2 hours ago, Emi said:

You literally do not talk in the Discord ever. Unless it's to maybe once in a while tell someone to follow the rules. The only place you talk in is the Lumi Discord. 

yeah true, i dont have to bother with my position as staff if i want to vent at there. But like i said, i always open my DMs so feel free to send me a DM or ping if you need me.

3 hours ago, Moe said:

yeah true, i dont have to bother with my position as staff if i want to vent at there. But like i said, i always open my DMs so feel free to send me a DM or ping if you need me.

You're a Field Officer- w h a t d o y o u m e a n ???

9 hours ago, Emi said:

You're a Field Officer- w h a t d o y o u m e a n ???

i was talking about lumi discord.

I'll be closing this thread, as it is turning out to be a finger pointing rage fest.

We do not have to comment on every single thread that pops up. Regardless if we comment on it or not, we most likely have seen it.

I've already commented on this a few times, and the stance of the main focus being an event first still stands. QOL/Suggestions and such will begin with our next main patch, so I do suggest you calm yourselves, stop jumping to conclusions and making an argument when there is none.