Sign in to follow this  
SilveRain

Account-wide titles / PG Buff situation

Account-wide titles.
As title said - some of the account-wide titles that should be available for every character on your account after you opened them don't work. They simply stay closed on other characters as if you never opened them. It could've been skipped as a major problem if you could farm for certain title all over again on another character, like it was before achievement's rework. But the thing is with new achievement system, you can't - once account-wide title was obtained and accepted on one of your characters - it's over, it will stay only on that character without a chance to use or obtain it on the other characters. Below you can see an examples of what am I even talking about.

Left title tab - my main character, right title tab - one of my alt character which is never ever touched any of those raids. Just a note that every title I mentioned below was acquired after achievement rework (some of them were acquired before rework, and re-aquired after).

First of all example of working account-wide titles. Here, titles both related to Hoffman raid . I was doing them on multiple characters, but despite that every character on my account has it, even those who never touched that raid.
Heart Worm. Beelzebub title. Same as Hoffman ones - was doing on a multiple charcters, but every character on my account has it, even those who never be in BB raid or even opened it.

Spoiler

BBHFed.png

Next are those titles that don't work as intended. First is Hellish Tour Guide or title for 50 Hell runs. I had that title before achievement rework and I got that title after rework as well. As you can see in a corner it says "Account" (same as Hoffman titles above), but this title available only on my main character which accepted achievement after it completion. None of my characters besides one has it, even though some of them were participating in that achievement.

Spoiler

Helled.png

Another example. Irina / David Raid titles. Same as above, "Account" in the corner, available only on one character that accepted achievement. (on the picture below you actually can see two more old titles that are accound wide as well, but aren't available on any other character - Conqueror of the Abyss and Dawn of the Hunter)

Spoiler

IDed.png

Seems like problem occurred only with older titles that were available before major update.

PG Buff situation.
And to not create multiple threads I'm gonna mention it here, because why not. 
Another theme that everyone "interested" in, I guess. Plane Gate Buff Area aka TCP ranking pedestal. With one of the updates that Violet made in the past (somewhere in-between December-January) that area went missing and never came back no matter which updates were applied. In total we're missing that feature for 9 months. Not like that it is something THAT important (it is actually) since it contains a 6 hours buff and "Hall of Fame" of Top TCP people, but the fact that we're missing that for 9 (!) months really makes some people wondering - is that problem even known to our current staff and will we ever get that area back?

Screenshots just to remind how it used to looks like.

Spoiler

SCREEN_CAPTURE_2018-05-06_02-36-45-724.PNG

SCREEN_CAPTURE_2018-05-06_02-36-47-245.PNG

Spoiler

buff.png

Edited by SilveRain
More minor edits

Same thing happen on my Conqueror of the Abyss title too.

I have it on my Yuri BEFORE the revamp hits, after revamp I did it again and got the achievement but my alts doesn't have it.
tho the thing is ive got the Hellish Tour Guide AFTER the revamp hits and now my alts have that titles.

I think the problem is when you got the Account-wide titles when we got the revamp, you wont get it on your alt characters (just a guess).

About the PG Buffs, if there's a way to fix it please do we really want it. definitely not aiming for number 1 for that

Edited by Seirene

5 hours ago, Seirene said:

the problem is when you got the Account-wide titles when we got the revamp, you wont get it on your alt characters (just a guess).

Reasonable guess actually. I thought about it as well since it can't be a coincidence that most of the titles I had before achievement's rework (if not every one of them) that became acc-wide after rework are "bugged".

On 9/3/2019 at 11:26 AM, Seirene said:

I think the problem is when you got the Account-wide titles when we got the revamp, you wont get it on your alt characters (just a guess).

This would be correct. After running some Irinia raids myself again, I got it on my main and obtained the title normally on all characters.

We are checking into how to fix it for those who obtained it pre-achievement rework.

Edit: As for the Heroic Braizer, its enabled on our server to spawn but obviously something's blocking it. It's going to take a bit more time to look into, so we can't say exactly when it'll return.

Just a small update - acc-wide titles problem wasn't fixed with last maintenance, even thought notes said so. Everything is the same like it was before maintenance.

Edited by SilveRain

I think the fix is that, when you get the account wide titles now (that you got BEFORE the Revamp), you will get it on your alt characters.

I was hoping for the bugged ones to get fixed. cri

Then the fix itself doesn't make any sense. Since some of the titles gonna stay locked forever on other characters. But as Harpy said, they are still trying to fix that.