Sign in to follow this  
hyunz

Event daily

hello there  left one day to get the  + 14 enhanced when i was login they bring new rotation  haha ty so much admins never have a good event that give this enhanced when was the final day, they put maintenance to bring more cash stuffs and ......

Edited by hyunz

If I'm understanding correctly, you're upset because the staff changed the daily reward rotation before you could get the last +14.

If that is the case, then all I have to say is that the rotation was specifically set to 6 weeks (42 days) so that everyone had a fair chance of getting every daily reward. It was also no secret at all that daily rewards would be rotated today; they told us right from the start that the rotation would last 6 weeks, and even reminded us 2 weeks ago that the rotation would be ending 2 weeks from then AKA today.

Not only did you have more than enough time to get everything, you were literally given the exact timeframe of the rotation. The staff kept their word and rotated it exactly when they said they would. Blame them all you want, but this one is all on you.

9 hours ago, hyunz said:

hello there  left one day to get the  + 14 enhanced when i was login they bring new rotation  haha ty so much admins never have a good event that give this enhanced when was the final day, they put maintenance to bring more cash stuffs and ......

Just as Rulebook has mentioned above - that rotation was active for 6 weeks, giving everyone 2 additional weeks to claim all rewards that they could.

If you couldn't claim them all, then we do apologize but there is nothing we can do, as that additional 2 weeks was more then fair to give everyone the proper time to claim all 28 rewards.

15 hours ago, Harpy said:

Just as Rulebook has mentioned above - that rotation was active for 6 weeks, giving everyone 2 additional weeks to claim all rewards that they could.

If you couldn't claim them all, then we do apologize but there is nothing we can do, as that additional 2 weeks was more then fair to give everyone the proper time to claim all 28 rewards.

i see  the big problem was my father was dying i know is a personal issue so is kinda sad talking about , but i try my best to login at those 6 weeks xd as u can see just one day left but is ok i try to get at another time xd