ZeroShoot

Costume Conversion Error

You have to manually put the pieces into the slots by navigating to the Base/Fodder tab and right-clicking on the pieces you want to use for conversion.

When doing conversion, at least one of the pieces must be for your character. If nothing is appearing under the Base tab, it is because there are either no costumes or no usable costumes available for your character. Furthermore, nothing will appear under the Fodder tab until you put something into the Base slot.

I'll add a little, if your 3* leg is a rare costume you wont be able to use it as a fodder or base, and i don't have the list but there are some costumes that cant be synced too i.e. event costumes

Thank y for the information but it was really an error or bug.  I did convert costumes many time for all my chars before and dont have problem so i know if there something wrong. 

Did your costume pieces disappear? Or are they simply not appearing when you try to use Dark Synchro Fiber?

If it's the latter, can you check to see if the pieces appear if you use a different type of Synchro Fiber?

10 hours ago, ZeroShoot said:

Please do not double/triple/etc. post, as it is considered post farming and may lead to a warning point. I've merged your three posts for you.

Please upload any screenshots to [Imgur] and post them here so we can view them.

Like Harutori mentioned: If the 3 star costume piece you were trying to use was a rare set costume piece, it won't show up since rare costumes can't be used as fodder. If it's a normal 3 star costume piece, make sure you have two of the same type (e.g. one 3 star top and another 3 star top).