Saruke

Connection issue i think is a bug (i hope someone knows how to fix this issue it will help me alot thanks)

70503834_10218480875186781_254038165130570597690_10218480875506789_8961025431436as all you can see my connection is fine i didnt lost connection but i keep getting this with all my characters.i read j causes this type of crashes after some time so i got him  deleted but this just keep happening.i hope it will be fixed.any further questions about this,don’t hestitate anyone to ask i dont mind answering it step by step how i get this issue.what i do know is that this is not my connection issue.Edit:this happens everyday with any character after a time also happens when i head to my home suddenly it shows that same thing and the only way it works is always closing it

Edited by Saruke

I get this from time to time as well and almost always the solution is as simple as power cycling my connection. I find that the icon is unreliable, to the point where it will still indicate a strong and stable connection despite my internet being completely dead.

On 9/19/2019 at 3:47 PM, Rulebook said:

I get this from time to time as well and almost always the solution is as simple as power cycling my connection. I find that the icon is unreliable, to the point where it will still indicate a strong and stable connection despite my internet being completely dead.

I will try that thanks i still think it show the signal icon well since im the only one using wifi right now.if it works or not (i will edit this message) it didn’t work i tried something else so far is working ok.well now i crashed and says SigsegHandler any ideas what is that? I restarted my pc and is working again  (just in case i dont have a router) i did what you told me step by step, turn off pc,then go to the modem and unplug it,after that i waited 60 seconds then i turned the modem back on.i wait till all the lights are stable and then i turned my pc back on but the issue still persists,any ideas? If anyone come with plug my pc to the modem i can’t do that also when this issue happens my only way to resume it is to fully close the game after that and re open it, it works fine till i get the same situation later on,this threat can be closed no one knows the answer apparently i hope it will be fixed in a future update.i do have 72 mbps but i still get the connection issue but only on this game in others i have no disconnections and i read other topics about it even in steam version this is frequent.

Edited by Saruke
Threat can be closed no one could help me