NanaHanami

XIGNCODE ERROR

Check what applications are running when this error occurs, as Xigncode will close the game if it detects a program that it considers as a hacking/modding/macro tools. It can be quite overkill at times and picking on programs that it shouldn't but once you figure out what program is causing it to close you can make sure its closed before launching the game.

1 hour ago, NanaHanami said:

Someone Help me, I'm already annoyed with this. Every time I enter the game, sometimes it can

sometimes not . :shocked::grr:

Xig_2.png

If you already turn off antivirus, turn off firewall, no ilegal apps, and you feel the computer is clean and fine, go try using VPN. Just using any VPN you like and you trust for make loading succesfull, until the login screen (id & password) you turn VPN off and start to login.

The point is maybe your IP got blocked randomly from xigncode, don't forget turn off VPN before you enter login account.

That's solution worth to me after all google and others solution doesn't helpful

I have turned off Antivirus and turned off the windows firewall.  however, I also cannot log in.:cry:

if I may know, what type of VPN are you using? and May you put the VPN Link that you recommend. 

21 hours ago, Soma said:

Check what applications are running when this error occurs, as Xigncode will close the game if it detects a program that it considers as a hacking/modding/macro tools. It can be quite overkill at times and picking on programs that it shouldn't but once you figure out what program is causing it to close you can make sure its closed before launching the game.

I have checked, but in my opinion, there is no application, which is suspicious. I was surprised, sometimes I can enter the game, after I log out and try to log in again, I can't enter the game again.

1 hour ago, NanaHanami said:

I have turned off Antivirus and turned off the windows firewall.  however, I also cannot log in.:cry:

if I may know, what type of VPN are you using? and May you put the VPN Link that you recommend. 

Yes, you should be using VPN For skiped the 11% loading, im using avira phantom

https://www.kuyhaa-me.com/avira-phantom-vpn-pro-terbaru.html

If you can't understand language you can use translate, but if that site make you confused try to search Avira Phantom VPN, not recommended but it's easy to use.

2 hours ago, NanaHanami said:

I have checked, but in my opinion, there is no application, which is suspicious. I was surprised, sometimes I can enter the game, after I log out and try to log in again, I can't enter the game again.

It's not really about an application being suspicious... For example, part of the Razer synapse SDK when running can cause Xigncode to flip and thats a recognised brand. Even my VPN application causes me unable to open the game so everytime I wanna login I have to disable it and then reopen it. Check which processes are running when you cannot open it and then when you can open it check which ones are no longer their and once you figured out which one is causing it you know which one to close when opening the game.

Well, that's an IP error so...
here's my way to fix that- It worked for my friends (and myself) but i don't know if it will work for you, but worth a try.

go to your C:C folder, then the XIGNCODE folder, find a folder named : xmag.xem

Delete that (xmag.xem) and start your game normally.

During the xigncode patch, it will redownload your XIGNCODE (and the xmag.xem) and hopefully refreshed the old written IP with the new one.

If it worked, then good. but it doesn't mean that error won't happen again. Just do that every time the error happened.

Edited by ﹤Stay﹥

I found new solution for Xigncode eror when hit 11% loading, this is another solution before using VPN, because using VPN really annoying to turn it on and off, so i try to clean with CCleaner but still need VPN, and i try using WinTools.net (software name, not site) clicking every steps to cleaning, and it works, no VPN needed or modify some files and setting.

It maybe has junk files, junk log, maybe some ilegal files to make your PC, IP, or xigncode got disturbed. Not sure if that's cleaning software works on your PC but why not try it.