Sign in to follow this  
HelloThere

Can't log in

So I was playing Code yesterday, downloaded it after months of not playing and after playing the tutorial and walking around a little bit, I got randomly disconnected. After that i attempted to connect again a few times and inside the log in screen after I imputed my password and Username It would always "Fail to log in" I tried this a few times for about 2 hours before letting the game rest for a bit thinking it was some Maintenance since I wasn't in the Discord server at the time. Then after I saw it wasn't I tried to log in again and see what I could do...And the game doesn't open anymore. Right after pressing launch it's just gone, the game is "running" on my task manager but after about 50 minutes of waiting nothing happens, it doesn't open or anything. Then I saw that people were having a similar issue, so I tried the solutions but still to no avail, Even going back as to reverting my Windows 10 update, Running it with Windows 8/7 compatability mode and everything. I have diagnosed it many times and it always just says it's ready to be played, However again, nothing happens and hasn't been happening since yesterday. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Edit: And by the way I have tried uninstalling it twice now, and my Anti-virus/ firewall is completely off.

Edited by HelloThere
More info

Try to clean every junk on your pc with wintools.net (apps name, i recommend you this apps cuz CClean doesn't do much), again i repeat this solution for files/patch problem

"Fail to login" maybe you got ban? or wrong account?

Try to fix your connection/repair patch

Make sure your pc not using any proxy

Try to use VPN

Goodluck

3 minutes ago, Virly said:

Try to clean every junk on your pc with wintools.net (apps name, i recommend you this apps cuz CClean doesn't do much), again i repeat this solution for files/patch problem

"Fail to login" maybe you got ban? or wrong account?

Try to fix your connection/repair patch

Make sure your pc not using any proxy

Try to use VPN

Goodluck

I'm trying the Wintools thing, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't banned since I forgot my old account and created a new one, however even in that old account I didn't play extensively and barely interacted with anyone, so I don't think I was banned, at least I hope so but Thank you for the reply 

38 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

I'm trying the Wintools thing, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't banned since I forgot my old account and created a new one, however even in that old account I didn't play extensively and barely interacted with anyone, so I don't think I was banned, at least I hope so but Thank you for the reply 

Sure, prety sad when ppl cannot login with files/patch issue, but if my solution doesn't work at all, wait for anyone who can fix it, cuz i doesn't have knowledge enough :happyLev:

8 hours ago, Virly said:

Sure, prety sad when ppl cannot login with files/patch issue, but if my solution doesn't work at all, wait for anyone who can fix it, cuz i doesn't have knowledge enough :happyLev:

Apparently it worked, removed over 9 gigs of useless stuff out of my computer and the game not only started out nicely and didn't "Fail to log in" but it also didn't DC me once, played for many hours today, Thanks man

57 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

Thanks man

Nice to hear that, time to enjoy your game.

im young lady btw not man, nevermind :interested:

10 hours ago, Virly said:

Nice to hear that, time to enjoy your game.

im young lady btw not man, nevermind :interested:

Haha sorry, I just usually say "Thanks man" to people, kinda used to it at this point my bad

17 hours ago, HelloThere said:

Apparently it worked, removed over 9 gigs of useless stuff out of my computer and the game not only started out nicely and didn't "Fail to log in" but it also didn't DC me once, played for many hours today, Thanks man

Since your problem was solved, would you like your thread to be locked?

On 9/30/2019 at 6:27 PM, Icarus said:

Since your problem was solved, would you like your thread to be locked?

I apologize for the late response but sure