Jace07

About 'Area Completion Reward Box'

Hello, this is my first time posting here so I am unsure if this is the correct forum category but anyway...

Unless I missed something in announcements/searching the forums, it seems you can't obtain the 'Area Completion Reward Boxes' that are supposedly awarded depending on your progress in completing a certain area?

Every time I try to click the item, the game boots me out to the Log In screen. Is this intended or am I just missing something obvious? Thank you in advance.

17 minutes ago, Jace07 said:

Hello, this is my first time posting here so I am unsure if this is the correct forum category but anyway...

Unless I missed something in announcements/searching the forums, it seems you can't obtain the 'Area Completion Reward Boxes' that are supposedly awarded depending on your progress in completing a certain area?

Every time I try to click the item, the game boots me out to the Log In screen. Is this intended or am I just missing something obvious? Thank you in advance.

which area?
is it this rewards ? https://prnt.sc/penxbz

Yeah that part, and it's in no specific area. All the places I've been to didn't let me get the chest, so I just assumed none of them worked.

15 minutes ago, Jace07 said:

Yeah that part, and it's in no specific area. All the places I've been to didn't let me get the chest, so I just assumed none of them worked.

i did try at gangnam , and seems fine, nothing happen, try to diagnose your client ?
https://prnt.sc/peo53r

Edited by Freir

17 minutes ago, Freir said:

i did try at gangnam , and seems fine, nothing happen, try to diagnose your client ?
https://prnt.sc/peo53r

Hmm after I diagnosed my client nothing changed, I am still getting kicked out to the log in screen once I try to get the chests.

If no other solutions pop up, maybe I'll just try to reinstall the whole game, although I'd prefer not to since my download speed is relatively slow.

26 minutes ago, Jace07 said:

Hmm after I diagnosed my client nothing changed, I am still getting kicked out to the log in screen once I try to get the chests.

If no other solutions pop up, maybe I'll just try to reinstall the whole game, although I'd prefer not to since my download speed is relatively slow.

that's weird hmm
let's see if other people have a solution for it, if there isn't then sadly you have to re-install the whole game

Sadly, its an old bug that's not fixed yet, maybe because no one reported that yet or the staffs dont care or simply forgot about this...

15 hours ago, Ann said:

Sadly, its an old bug that's not fixed yet, maybe because no one reported that yet or the staffs dont care or simply forgot about this...

Ah really? That sucks, if thats the case I really think just reinstalling will solve it now, since Freir mentioned that it works fine for them.
Thanks for the input you two.

yea a pretty old bug, that is. And i just tested it again, and it is as i known it. It kicks one back into the login screen if u click on the box down there.

Spoiler

unknown.png

But is normally receivable if you claim it trough clicking in "reward info" and "claim reward"

Spoiler

unknown.png

- Hope this helps abit -

On 10/7/2019 at 5:37 AM, Isana Yashiro said:

yea a pretty old bug, that is. And i just tested it again, and it is as i known it. It kicks one back into the login screen if u click on the box down there.

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

But is normally receivable if you claim it trough clicking in "reward info" and "claim reward"

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

- Hope this helps abit -

Ah that is exactly what I needed, thanks! And also a thanks to everyone who replied, multiple input is always nice.

@Icarus, thread can be locked now.