Adjudicator

The Book is Here

(actually I've been here for a long time now but I couldn't think of a more creative title cut me some slack orz)

What up, Rulebook here. Just your friendly neighborhood piece of legislative literature here to help with whatever I can.

A bit about me? Well most of you probably don't know me all that well (if at all) but I've been here for quite a while and will probably be here for quite a while still. Hopefully we all get to know each other a bit better over time.

My WG's IGN is Rulebook, so logically that would imply that I'm a WG main but actually I'm a Soma main lol. IGN is LawOfCycles so feel free to say hi if you see me. Or don't. I'm an FO not your parents.

Feel free to DM/@/ping me if you need help with anything, or have any concerns or suggestions. 

That's all for now. Cheers!

Congratulations Rulebook, you really do deserve this position. I don't think there's been a moment I've been on the forums where you weren't on it just having answered someones question to some degree